Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Lord Il

Quote from: Lord Dalek on August 11, 2013, 12:12:11 PM
Quote from: Daikun on August 11, 2013, 12:23:38 AM
Oh, good. Although season 1's chances of coming back to TV seem slim now, at least I know I can get it on Blu-Ray for cheap. :thumbup:
You might be disappointed from the lack of Big O! As the theme song.
I heard something about that.
Well... if one had an old copy of Queen's Flash Gordon soundtrack lying around, it may help alleviate withdrawal symtoms somewhat.
;D

Lord Dalek

VLordGTZ

Quote from: Lord Dalek on August 13, 2013, 02:58:35 PM
You may find this a bit distressing.
Time to kill myself
CURSE YOU SAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger: :anger:

but it is cool to see 5 shows at 1 million+

Lord Il

Quote from: Lord Dalek on August 13, 2013, 02:58:35 PM
You may find this a bit distressing.
Amazing to see there are people who still like Bleach and Naruto that much. O_o

LumRanmaYasha

I am saddened to see shit like Sword Art get more viewers than One Piece, or even Soul Eater for that matter. But, of course, it's nice to see 5 shows get over a million on the block. As bad as Sword Art is, it's performance will at least open the doors for more Aniplex titles to get on Toonami. Hopefully they pick a good one next time, like Fate/Zero, and not a godawful one...like Valverave.

Lord Dalek

Depends on how long does Neon Alley get to run shows and what are the terms of signing contracts (if its exclusivity then we may end up being stuck with Valvrave or worse... FUCKING VIVIDRED).

Daikun

Five shows in the millions? :joy: DAMN, SON!

Quote from: Lord Il on August 13, 2013, 03:26:36 PMAmazing to see there are people who still like Bleach and Naruto that much. O_o

Hopefully, the Bleach ratings shouldn't last. The main antagonist was defeated this week--the main story is over. Expect tons of filler from here on out.

TheEclecticDude

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: TheEclecticDude on August 14, 2013, 10:45:25 AM

I find this to be more than distressing.....
This is sad and pathetic

For who?

TheEclecticDude

Pfft....

You got me there, I got no idea.

more then 1 million tuned for an episode that can be best summed as 'big ole lot of nothing'. What more can I say?  :wth:

Rynnec

To be fair, most of those viewers probably didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Those poor, innocent, young fools.

Lord Dalek

My brain says give it til Fairy Dance to see what happens but you never know with these people.

That being said, I'm actually dreading the exact opposite reaction Foggle and I had of finding Aincrad to be somewhat ok for the most part but Alfheim to be hell on earth.

Daikun

You're gonna need a lot of coffee for August 31.

Evangelion 2.22 will be nearly 4 hours long.

LumRanmaYasha

Wow, they're actually pre-empting Bleach and Naruto for once. But isn't the movie only two hours long? At most it should only last 3 hours with commercials, right? Hmm....

I'm curious to see what that "special" is. Hopefully I can stay up to actually watch this, that week being as busy as it is for me...