gunswordfist

Your bedtime is right now, isn't it? :sly:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

12:00AM Bleach 1.1 HH, 1.485 million
12:30AM Naruto 1.0 HH, 1.371 million
1:00AM One Piece 0.8 HH, 1.141 million
1:30AM Soul Eater 0.7 HH, 1.044 million
2:00AM Sword Art Online 0.7 HH, 1.005 million <- We're doomed.
2:30AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.5 HH, 730,000 <- You morons wasted money on this time filler again why?
3:00AM Star Wars: Clone Wars 0.5 HH, 727,000
3:30AM Big O/An 0.5 HH, 716,000
4:00AM Fullmetal: Brotherhood 0.5 HH, 667,000
4:30AM Cowboy Bebop 0.5 HH, 574,000
5:00AM Inuyasha 0.5 HH, 648,000
5:30AM Inuyasha 0.5 HH, 710,000

VLordGTZ

DAMN IT!!!!!  CURSE YOU SAO :anger: :anger: :anger:

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Lord Dalek on August 20, 2013, 12:50:36 PM

2:30AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.5 HH, 730,000 <- You morons wasted money on this time filler again why?

They didn't spend money getting IGPX back. They just needed to do some paperwork. They basically are airing it for free. 

Even though it got over a million, I'm glad Sword Art didn't beat any of the shows before it. Those Bleach ratings shock me though, because that episode was just a dumb, inane filler episode. Hrm....

LumRanmaYasha

1. Bleach: 0.73
2. Naruto: 0.68
3. One Piece: 0.60
4. Sword Art Online: 0.55
5. Soul Eater: 0.54
6. IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix: 0.38
7. Star Wars: Clone Wars: 0.35

Toonami killed in the adult ratings last Saturday too! More or less I'm just very happy to see that .60 in A18-49 for One Piece; that's grand for a weekend 1am timeslot, and especially considering that the episode that aired that night was an action-less filler! These last two weeks have been pretty good...I wonder if we're going to see a really down week next Saturday  :sly:.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You could also say that Bleach's higher ratings may have at least a bit to do with it having the most convenient time-slot. This is around the time that a lot of normal people are going to bed, even if it's a weekend, so at this time of night, just 30-minutes to an hour could make a world of difference between who's awake and who isn't.

It'd be interesting to see if One Piece or even Naruto's ratings would be higher if they were on during Bleach's time.

LumRanmaYasha

Well, yeah Bleach usually gets higher ratings than the rest of the block because it's on an earlier timeslot, but what I was referring to is that it got over 1.4 million, which is rare for it, and especially surprising considering that episode was a lame filler. I also believe that Naruto and One Piece would get comparable ratings to Bleach's average of around 1.2 million per week if they were on at 12am also, but I'm not sure if they would get 1.4 millions that much more often.

Daikun

Rynnec

Daikun

The schedule for this week has finally been clarified by the Tumblr.

12:00 - Evangelion 2.22
2:30 - Surprise (TV premiere)
2:45 - SW:TCW
3:15 - Big O
3:45 - Surprise (encore)
4:00 - FMA:B
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop
5:00 - Inuyasha x2

Avaitor

There might a new giant robot or even Eva-themed Robot Chicken, which could have explained the earlier schedule leak.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Quote from: Avaitor on August 27, 2013, 07:29:47 AMThere might a new giant robot or even Eva-themed Robot Chicken, which could have explained the earlier schedule leak.

So, Titan Maximum? :awesome:

Avaitor

The tumblr's having a Q&A tomorrow, from 10-12.

Have fun!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Apparently the surprise will be revealed at midnight. Unfortunately, I cannot watch the movie or the surprise, since I didn't take a tv with me to college, but I'm still interested in seeing what it is....

Also, it seems the Cowboy Bebop episodes have been removed from [adult swim] video, and future schedules don't have the episode titles listed. I wonder if something's up with that...

Daxdiv

Anything else noteworthy from this month's Q&A, other than learning that when you write off a show on TV, you can't legally air the show again? Guess that solves the mystery on why MegasXLR will never air on CN or any of it's sister stations ever again.