Horror

Started by Avaitor, February 07, 2011, 02:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

I could have sworn I nominated Alice, Sweet Alice.

Well, I'm just glad it's in there now.

talonmalon333

So E-K, assuming my math is right, we have three spots open, right? Will you be lifting the limit? :P

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Did you read my earlier post? :>

talonmalon333

Did I read it? Of course I did. Did I read it thoroughly? That's another question. :sly:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

September 30. Finally. :P

I could nominate three movies, but for now, I'll just pick one and then see if anyone else has any picks today.

Peeping Tom

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Actually, there were four remaining picks, but since you used one, and I'm going to use one right now, that leaves one each for Avaitor and Desensitized if they want it, but if Talon or someone else comes up with something first, then I'll just have to go with that.

My last pick:

Night of the Creeps

Avaitor

The Hills Have Eyes

I think that we have one more Craven tribute.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I'll give it to talon. He's so excited, after all.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on September 30, 2015, 10:11:34 AM
Actually, there were four remaining picks, but since you used one, and I'm going to use one right now, that leaves one each for Avaitor and Desensitized if they want it, but if Talon or someone else comes up with something first, then I'll just have to go with that.

My last pick:

Night of the Creeps

I counted twenty-seven in your post, but then in the post afterward I saw Spark nominate Dream Warriors.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

It seemed like a suggestion rather than a confirmed pick since he asked it as a question, but I'll save a spot for him regardless, to let him confirm it. That leaves one spot open for anyone to take, though I'd prefer that it was either saved for Avaitor, Foggle, Rynnec, or anyone who hasn't picked yet (you, me, and presumably Spark already got in an extra choice).

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Alright, its been long enough. Talon, you can take the last spot if you want to.

talonmalon333

Let's see, how about Ju-On: The Grudge?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Cool. We're set.

31NOH starts tomorrow, guys! :thumbup: