Gravity Falls

Started by Mr. Big, June 16, 2012, 08:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldstar

So we're only getting a single new episode of Gravity Falls per month now? That can't be good for the shows' ratings.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, this one was way better than the last episode. I'm always a sucker for adventure episodes.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Mr. Big

Now THIS is why I love this show. Great character interactions and adventure. And yes, this is much better than the last one.

Well done.

Kiddington

Now that's more like it. Great episode.

"This guy again?"

Avaitor

Wow, the prospector was great in this episode.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

So I'm told the new episode is quite good.

Almost tempted to do the unthinkable and track down a leak and watch it early... what do...

Daikun

Quote from: Kiddington on July 07, 2013, 05:20:12 PMSo I'm told the new episode is quite good.

Almost tempted to do the unthinkable and track down a leak and watch it early... what do...

So I just looked up info on it and I'M EXCITED! :shakeshakeshake:

A few pages ago in this thread, I made this post:

Quote from: Daikun on April 23, 2013, 05:49:23 PMActually, the video game episode was more important than you realize. Disney actually released a Flash game that served as a sequel to that episode. In the spirit of the series, it contained several cryptograms which left hints for future episodes, including a new character who will be appearing soon in the series.

This week, that character will finally appear and the mysteries of Gravity Falls will start to be unveiled.

Spoiler
You've seen him in the intro.
[close]

Daxdiv

This was a good episode, shame that it was a two parter and we have to wait until August to watch Part 2. Disney's scheduling baffles me to this day.

Still, I did kind of like how Stan said that Dipper kind of reminds him of himself when he was younger. I felt like that this was stuff they were building up to in the show earlier on, kind of with having Stan and Dipper bond from time to time and showing that those two really aren't that different.

Avaitor

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 12, 2013, 09:26:34 PM
This was a good episode, shame that it was a two parter and we have to wait until August to watch Part 2. Disney's scheduling baffles me to this day.
Whoa, really?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daikun

Daikun

The season finale is tonight! And it's happening half an hour earlier (8:30 instead of 9:00).

Daxdiv

What a fucking finale!

I really liked the fight between Dipper and Gideon inside the Gideon Mecha, along with moving Dipper's character of him growing up. Also, I guess this is the first time Soos being Hispanic was confirmed, I had a feeling since I thought his nickname was based on the Hispanic pronunciation of Jesus. I do wonder how they'll bring back Gideon, maybe he'll break out of jail or something.

Avaitor

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

It was a pretty good season all-together.

I'd be interested in seeing them apply what they learned for the next season. They seemed to learn a lot as it went on.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

A DVD is coming out of the show.

But not a season set. I usually don't go for singles or assorted releases, but I might make an exception for that journal.

New blog!