Backlogged

Started by Mustang, December 02, 2023, 10:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

It's been on my brain for a hot minute and I no I'm not the only one with a huge number of games I've been meaning to get to, but for whatever reason (for me it's a combination of fighting games and work) just never got around to them. No restrictions here. I'm just curious. For me, I'm not gonna go no further back than the ps2/gamecube/xbox gen, and even then I may not reach that far unless Sony let me buy ps2 games on the ps5, and not that streaming bs. I just don't have the desire to play anything that far back at the current time, so I'll probably keep my within the scope of "bigger" names. Anyway, without further adieu

Elden Ring - This one is off and on with me. One moment I have an interest and the next moment I talk myself outta it.

God of War Ragnarok - Eventually will be played, but I keep putting fighting games ahead of it

Tears of the Kingdom - Same as GoWR, but will be played sooner rather than later. I have to get started at least, because Jan-Feb got some bangers that will take precedent over this.

Cult of the Lamb - I know, shocking that something like this is here for me, but I've been opening up little by little with different kinds of games, and indie darlings are no different. This one made quite a splash last year.

Octopath Traveler 2 - Same as GoWR and Tears, but I'm gonna have to force myself to play this one.

Shin Megami Tensei 5 - No excuse for this one lol, especially considering I'm big on MegTen games.

Nioh 2 - Another one I'm gonna have to force myself to play. Sometimes I boot up and then lose the urge to play.

That's about it for me. I know, I said all that at the beginning only to give such a relatively short list (If I kept my ps4 games it'd have been a lot longer). I only have a PS5 and Switch at the minute. Still shopping around for a PC.

Anyway, what does everyone have backlogged?

Edit:

List grew exponentially. Only due to watching Kyle Bosman's stream in how he sets up his list of games to play for the year. I'm taking that very idea and apply it to new and old and trim the backlog. Replays will also happen as well. It's probably gonna be a yearly project type of thing for me. Getting past the 1st 3 months, I'm gonna have a lot of time to catch up until other games get announced for the remainder of the year.
3S - Ken, Ryu, Dudley
SF6 - Ken, Jamie, Juri
GGXrdR2 - Johnny, Sol