Pixar! Their Films, Your Favorites, and More

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 09:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Avaitor

There is a slot for an unnamed Pixar film in 2015, so that could be it. Then again, as far as Disney is concerned, the Toy Story 4 that Tim Allen said he signed up for was just a contract to confirm that the cast will come back for the various shorts they've been making.

We'll just have to wait and see.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

QuoteApparently it's just a rumor that's going all around the internet, but Disney has denied it saying "Nothing's official".

For fuck's sake, Talon. If you're going to rile up shit, at least get credible sources.

Avaitor

Yeah, at least there's official sources for Finding Nemo 2 happening.

And bringing discussion back to Chapman, it must suck for her to see others take the credit for her work. She wasn't even allowed to talk at the Grammys.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 23, 2013, 05:36:09 PM
QuoteApparently it's just a rumor that's going all around the internet, but Disney has denied it saying "Nothing's official".

For fuck's sake, Talon. If you're going to rile up shit, at least get credible sources.

I didn't know it was just a rumor at first. :whuh:

The Shadow Gentleman

So Brave got the Oscar.

I would find a reaction image, but I just don't care at this point.

No-Personality

Weak year at the Oscars?

Anyway, I've actually only seen 2 Pixar movies. Just... 2.

Toy Story and Finding Nemo. Both outstanding but, I think everyone knows Toy Story is the better.
Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...

Dr. Insomniac

Toy Story and Finding Nemo. Both outstanding but, I think everyone knows Toy Story is the better.
"Everyone" seems like a grand leap.

Avaitor

Did we form a pool on what the sequel was going to involve? Because I'm pretty sure that I called Finding Dory a while ago.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Well at least it isn't like Free Willy where Nemo gets kidnapped again. Seriously man, that whale got caught 4 different times.

Spark Of Spirit

This is a terrible, terrible idea.

Why do they not make a new Incredibles movie with the current superhero popularity boom? I just don't get it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Ellen's been campaigning for a sequel for a long time now. I think part of this is being made to make her happy (hence the major Dory focus), while part of it is punishment for Stanton after John Carter's massive bomb, but most of this is being made for the money.

New blog!

RacattackForce

Quote from: Avaitor on April 02, 2013, 06:19:03 PM
Ellen's been campaigning for a sequel for a long time now. I think part of this is being made to make her happy (hence the major Dory focus), while part of it is punishment for Stanton after John Carter's massive bomb, but most of this is being made for the money.
Stanton said a few times that he had a few ideas on how to continue Finding Nemo, so I'm pretty sure he's good on making a sequel. By contrast, Brad Bird doesn't have a solid idea that he thinks would carry an Incredibles 2.

talonmalon333

Didn't we consider "Finding Dory" as a joke title a while ago?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 03, 2013, 02:19:50 PM
Didn't we consider "Finding Dory" as a joke title a while ago?
It's a common fanfic title, too. Just do a search.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton