Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Looks like BBC's Sherlock took an...interesting direction this season.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Poor Love Live. Never stood a chance as soon as the AKB0048 sequel was announced for the same season.

Foggle

Micki!

That was a good read, and while I'm obviously totally biased since i love this series more than anything myself, I can honestly say it's worth checking out..!

And it absolutely can't be stressed, how freaking horrendous the fan-translations are, which can be found on various places on the web... The Official thing is where it's at..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Our most controversial article yet!?

Excerpt:
QuoteNext, we have Pigeon Blood, a lovely harem comedy starring a confused young man and his posse of two moe girls, a domineering latex-clad woman, and a mature office lady with glasses. They're always getting into fun shenanigans like filling a girl's bowels with a mysterious white substance and kicking her in the stomach until she sprays liquid shit everywhere. The plot revolves around turning one of the girls, Rita, into the ultimate slave, capable of enduring the most humiliating stuff and winning them some sort of contest. It's kind of like The iDOLM@STER if the iDOLM@STER girls enjoyed jamming needles into each others' clitorises (clitori?). The "protagonist" of this two-part epic is named Chris, which is totally awesome, because it enables me to easily insert myself into the action and imagine that I am some creepy pale bastard who likes forcing people to drink their own piss after extracting it with a catheter.

Lord Dalek

Foggle

Foggle

Foggle

Lord Dalek

One must wonder what is DC's opinion on the trailer for the new Shinkai movie.

Foggle

Foggle

Foggle

Foggle

Spring 2013 anime clusterfuck is up! http://animationrevelation.com/readables/?p=1110

Our biggest clusterfuck yet!

Foggle