Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 29, 2012, 12:29:55 PM
Relativity of time. It's natural for people to experience time faster during old age.

But I'm only 20.  :shit:

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Nel_Annette

Honestly, everything after high school has just felt like one giant year. One giant five-year year.  :wth:

Dr. Insomniac

So I have to meet with the Dean tomorrow due to a rather aggressive series of emails I gave to my professor.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Be sure to eat a big meal before meeting him so you can leave a nice dump on his desk.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 02, 2012, 02:10:22 AM
So I have to meet with the Dean tomorrow due to a rather aggressive series of emails I gave to my professor.
Oh man, hope it goes well. :-X

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

It was more casual than I thought, though the Dean believes that my abrasive behavior is getting a little too much for the professors to tolerate. And really, I think he's right.

Dr. Insomniac

God, I've been feeling sweaty even though it's October. Global warming be damned.

Commode

It's only the beginning of October, but I think I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit.  Earlier today I had a strange desire to watch The Santa Clause(and maybe even Santa Clause 2), and just now after reading the news of a CGI Peanuts movie I really want to watch the Peanuts Christmas special.

Good grief.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

So I've had 2 deaths in the family in one week.

One was a woman that I nor my immediate family were not close to at all, but one member who we are close to adored, and is heartbroken now. The other was my aunt, who I was a lot closer to, but had been going through a downhill spiral over the past year, so it isn't too surprising.

So yeah, on top of this and my general disdain for my birthday, it's not a great week.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

So sorry to hear about that man. My condolences.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm sorry to hear that Avaitor. I also send condolences for your loss.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton