look at me and my sexy self

Started by Avaitor, January 03, 2011, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Not a pic of me, but I just wanted to post this since I will assume for the time being that this will be our general "photos from real life shit we do" thread. I just wanted to show this off:

Avaitor

Looks awesome, man.

Reminds me, I should probably take a pick of all my Disney Afternoon PVCs soon.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Thanks guys. I plan to get the others later. I mostly only plan to get Paula, Jeff, Poo and maybe Porky/Pokey. I'm still thinking about getting the Mother 1 characters later down the line, even though that collection is smaller, IIRC, the only character I'm really interested in getting is Teddy. I think I'll wait until I get my tax return for that.

I will say that the person I dealt with on eBay was a pretty decent fellow. Who knows, I threw the guy a couple of bucks on the way.

Aurora

Me after conjuring the forces of darkness!

That was hard stuff dere!  8)

Btw, Avaitor what's with putting pics of you and your lover on the net! :blush:

Though, I like how you man handle your bitches thought:

:D

Avaitor

Quote from: Aurora on March 26, 2011, 12:36:30 AM
Btw, Avaitor what's with putting pics of you and your lover on the net! :blush:

Hey, don't look at me like that, it was all his doing!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Bumpan with some stuff of mines.

I took this while taking pics of my battlestations. Pretty much a bunch of small video game related figurines. They aren't poseable at all but they're neat to look at and display.

Also, I will never get tired of this Cure Marine figure. It's become my runaway favorite of my recent hauls. She and Flynn have become bros ever since I moved back home. Too bad Go-Onger/RPM doesn't have a Figuarts line, because i would buy the fuck outta them for maximum posing fun.

Daxdiv

Time for a recent picture of myself. This time with a baseball legend known as Dwight "Doc" Gooden.

Also, guess the nerd reference on my shirt for extra fun!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Why are you taller than the bloody Power Rangers?

Avaitor

Whoa, so that's what you look like?

Epic pic, man.

New blog!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 24, 2011, 10:46:04 PM
Why are you taller than the bloody Power Rangers?

Everybody's short in New Zealand.

Although the yellow ranger really is that short.

Katie Holt

Wait, that's what you look like...

totally not what I pictured.
twitter.com/autistic_pidge

tweet me if you wish

now back after a long absence with a different display name. yeah

Neomysterion X. Prime

Was that really you Bison? If so, you look amazing! Never thought about how small those Power Rangers were. :P
Lulz at the Neopets reference in the background as well.  :lol:

Oh, here's a photo of me with some weird parrot going on a search for lost pirate treasure: