Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 16, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
Quote from: Cartoon X on April 16, 2014, 07:32:44 PM
Only one standout show out of the rest of the lot, eh?
NoGeNoRa is decent.
And One Week Friends is good.

LumRanmaYasha

By "standout" I meant a show that is better than just good and is a must-try viewing. I might watch One Week Friends too, though, since it sounds like something I'd enjoy.

Rynnec

Quote from: Foggle on April 16, 2014, 09:14:25 PM
Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 16, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
Quote from: Cartoon X on April 16, 2014, 07:32:44 PM
Only one standout show out of the rest of the lot, eh?
NoGeNoRa is decent.
And One Week Friends is good.

And Chaika looks like it could be a decent Fantasy adventure series.

Lord Dalek

I thought Chaika was pretty bland, but then again I appear to be in the minority on this.

Lord Dalek

Foggle

I am never watching cartoons ever again.

LumRanmaYasha

Who could've guessed that a show called Baby Looney Tunes was so overtly perverted. Then again, who but the most filthy and perverted of souls would make such a show in the first place? Questions, questions.... :thinkin:

Seriously, though, how did the inspiration for this 'un come about?

Dr. Insomniac

Please be assured that this was the clean version of the article that we had. The guest writer Eightman had many details that we had to censor for the good of the children, like lines such as "Petunia's bovine womb expelled a stream of virginal urine".

LumRanmaYasha

Rosalinas Spare Wand

That's some foreverial delitized shit right there.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

"The Big Cheese" is the one episode of Dexter's Lab that pretty much everyone I know remembers. Whenever the show pops up randomly in a conversation, someone always references "omlette du fromage." Every time, without fail. Definitely one of the simpler but memorable episodes of the show, and you hit the nail on the head that Cavanaugh's delivery of that line every time is full of character and distinct in it's own way, which makes it funny every time instead of being tiresome.

That PPG episode is also one of the show's best half-hours. I like the first for just exploring Bubbles character and capabilities, while the second is just genuinely hilarious. Great stuff, all around.