Gargoyles

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 09, 2011, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Also remember to watch the all-time classics that are Mystery of the Batwoman and Braniac Attacks.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Rynnec on March 23, 2013, 04:36:36 PM
Also remember to watch the all-time classics that are Mystery of the Batwoman and Braniac Attacks.
As well as Tyger, Tyger and Critters.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on March 23, 2013, 04:37:15 PM
As well as Tyger, Tyger and Critters.

Pppppffffttttt....Everyone with a brain knows that "I've Got Batman In My Basement" is an absolute masterpiece, and the epitome of major achievements in all of animation. :bleh:

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on March 23, 2013, 07:18:56 PM
Pppppffffttttt....Everyone with a brain knows that "I've Got Batman In My Basement" is an absolute masterpiece, and the epitome of major achievements in all of animation. :bleh:
And what of The Underdwellers?

Avaitor

If you dare skip "War World", you're not a DCAU fan.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

While we're on the subject Justice League, I wish the writers would have kept Wonder Woman the way that she was in the 1st season. I mean, clearly the writers did a great job of representing what a female superhero should be, by having Wonder Woman  constantly bitch about what pigs men are and generally having her constantly make the idiotic kinds of decisions that she made in episodes like Paradise Lost. I mean, isn't that exactly how a female superhero SHOULD be portrayed?

How dare the writers attempted to actually develop her character in future seasons, by actually going so far as to give her some dignity and implying that she could be a rational individual. Honestly, the nerve of those people. :srs:

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Avaitor on March 23, 2013, 09:11:58 PM
If you dare skip "Prophesy of Doom", you're not a DCAU fan.
Fixed.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You're not a fan of animation in general if you can't accept the fact that Super Friends is an infinitely superior show to Justice League.

Avaitor

Let's be real, Ultimate Spider-Man and Iron Man: Armored Adventures are the pinnacle of the super hero cartoon. Why are we talking about this DCAU crap?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Avaitor on March 23, 2013, 09:27:46 PM
Let's be real, Ultimate Spider-Man and Iron Man: Armored Adventures are the pinnacle of the super hero cartoon. Why are we talking about this DCAU crap?

Those are close to the best ones, but we all know that the crown achievement in superhero cartoons is Avengers: United They Stand.

talonmalon333

Guys, none of those shows are nearly as good as Batman: The Animated Series.

/missing the point

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: talonmalon333 on March 23, 2013, 09:45:35 PM
Guys, none of those shows are nearly as good as Batman: The Animated Series.

/missing the point
Wait, shows? No show is better than the Voynich Manuscript.

Avaitor

James Harvey got this e-mail.

QuoteThank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the Gargoyles series. We value your interest in Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

Great news! Gargoyles: Season 2, Volume 2 will be a Disney Movie Club Exclusive title, tentatively scheduled for a June 25th, 2013 release. To find out more about this wonderful title please contact the Disney Movie Club by calling 1-888-257-9100, or by e-mail at: DMCQuestions@movieclubinfo.com and a Cast Member will be happy to assist you!

Gargoyles: Season 3 has not been released on Blu-ray or DVD. Although we do not have a tentative release date set, we would be happy to share with the rest of our team that you would like to have this available for purchase! Your feedback helps us build a better experience for all of our guests and is truly appreciated!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email. You may also contact us at 1-800-723-4763 (Canada: 1-888-877-2843), Monday 9:30-7:30 and Tuesday through Friday 9:30-6:30 CST.

Sincerely,
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Consumer Relations
US and Canada

New blog!

The Shadow Gentleman

Well I need to join the Disney Movie Club.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton