Yu Yu Hakusho

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 06:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 08, 2011, 12:52:37 PMtalon, burn in hell. You're not even worthy of quoting.

EK, I'm sorry for being such a dumb-ass. I know that deep down inside I'm just a punk ass who comes here to be on a power trip. I pretend to be tough here but in real life people push me around and force me to spit shine their shoes. :'(

Ignore that fool Ensatsu-ken. He says I'm not worthy of quoting, and then goes and does it anyway. With that in mind, who here should burn in hell?

I'm not sure how much he pays you to be his friend, gunswordfist, but it's not worth it.

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 08, 2011, 12:52:37 PMAnd Kuwabara is a terrible character and is just a weak mish mash of Hiei and Yusuke. I honestly believe that. The only time he did anything I liked was when he cut Hiei and Kurama out of whatsitcallits dimension right before Yusuke died.

I found him to be a brilliant character, and underrated too.

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 08, 2011, 12:51:34 PMI think that Sensui is a far better designed villain that Toguro,

I'd probably say they are equally well designed. Sensui is great, for reasons you mentioned. But what's so interesting about Toguro is how you feel like you know everything about him... and yet you understand nothing about him.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 01:09:41 PM
Ignore that fool Ensatsu-ken. He says I'm not worthy of quoting, and then goes and does it anyway. With that in mind, who here should burn in hell?

Actually, I just thought that I'd point out that I didn't edit that first line where GSF told you to burn. So yeah, good job, you just made yourself look like even more of an idiot.

talonmalon333

Umm, I think that mess of quotes speaks for itself. Thanks for insulting yourself for me. Gee, you really aren't a challenge anymore.

Spark Of Spirit

1. Sensui (he goes from being a great villain to excellent once Kazuya appears)
2. Hiei (The final arc made him my favorite protagonist)
3. Kuwabara (He's been ripped off countless times for a reason)
4. Genkai (Like others, she's probably my favorite mentor style character)
5. Yusuke (I enjoy his realistic character progression throughout)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 01:16:56 PM
Umm, I think that mess of quotes speaks for itself. Thanks for insulting yourself for me. Gee, you really aren't a challenge anymore.

Wow....that's the best you can come up with. You do realize that everyone made fun of you behind your back at TV.com for how lame your insults were, right? We still do that here, BTW. ;)

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 08, 2011, 01:12:43 PM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 01:09:41 PM

Actually, I just thought that I'd point out that I didn't edit that first line where GSF told you to burn. So yeah, good job, you just made yourself look like even more of an idiot.
I'm a little whiny nerd who gets beat up by 12 year olds half my size on a daily basis. Pleas kill me. :'(

And talon, yet again you are not worthy of quoting and your post made no fucking sense. It sounds like you are talking to EK and then me.  :wth:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 08, 2011, 02:49:19 PMWow....that's the best you can come up with. You do realize that everyone made fun of you behind your back at TV.com for how lame your insults were, right? We still do that here, BTW. ;)

Ahhh. Out of all your lame insults, this one has always been one of my favorites. It's so... bland, and yet you use it ALL THE TIME, hoping against hope that it'll be better then it was last time. Stick to YYH power class humor, dude. At least then you don't look more foolish then you already do.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 08, 2011, 02:55:39 PMAnd talon, yet again you are not worthy of quoting and your post made no fucking sense. It sounds like you are talking to EK and then me.  :wth:

Kid, you're so bad, Ensatsu-ken looks intelligent when arguing with you... If you were a 1st grader, I would throw you into a locker... If you were my pet, I would neglect you... If you were a girl, I would rape you... If you were my son, I would disown you... If you were an endangered animal, I would hunt you... If I met you in person, I would punch you... If you were a college student, I would throw you into a locker.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 03:25:32 PM
Ahhh. Out of all your lame insults, this one has always been one of my favorites. It's so... bland, and yet you use it ALL THE TIME, hoping against hope that it'll be better then it was last time. Stick to YYH power class humor, dude. At least then you don't look more foolish then you already do.

So now you basically go back to ripping me off to try and get in a comeback. To quote Yusuke Urameshi himself: "You shouldn't talk. It makes you sound stupid."

talonmalon333

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 08, 2011, 04:05:05 PMSo now you basically go back to ripping me off to try and get in a comeback. To quote Yusuke Uramameshi himself: "You shouldn't talk. It makes you sound stupid."

Wow, so you have to make up a character named "Yusuke Uramameshi"? Are you really that desperate for a decent comeback? Since you're doing that, can I make up a character named "Dudeington Cooler then You"? Yeah. And to quote him.

"Ensatsu-ken is a gay little imbecile. I beat the living daylights out of him every day."
-Dudeington Cooler then You, Episode 34

Of, if you wanna go by a real quote, let me quote Yusuke Urameshi: "You shouldn't talk. It makes you sound stupid." ;)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 04:20:13 PM
Wow, so you have to make up a character named "Yusuke Uramameshi"? Are you really that desperate for a decent comeback? Since you're doing that, can I make up a character named "Dudeington Cooler then You"? Yeah. And to quote him.

"Ensatsu-ken is a gay little imbecile. I beat the living daylights out of him every day."
-Dudeington Cooler then You, Episode 34

There are no words to describe how retarded this is, especially since you actually think you're being funny. First you rip me off again, and then you even misspell Yusuke Urameshi. Truly you deserve an award for the 2nd biggest dumb-ass on the Internet (the 1st place goes to GSF; sorry, talon, there's always next year ;) ).

QuoteOf, if you wanna go by a real quote, let me quote Yusuke Urameshi: "You shouldn't talk. It makes you sound stupid." ;)

I'm sorry, perhaps its my bad English, but I don't quite understand the phrase "Of, if." Of if I what? Could you elaborate on the meaning of that for me, oh-so-retarded one?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm guessing the fact that you can't come up with a comeback means that you forfeit the argument. :sly:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

....By the way talon I haven't been reading a word you said for quite a while, now, so I don't even know what you're comback was supposed to be. :>

gunswordfist

talon did not just say he'd rape me.  :unimpressed:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 09, 2011, 12:26:39 PMtalon did not just say he'd rape me.

If you read that post you'd know I didn't exactly. Why would anyone want to even be near you? You're retarded, AND you're gay for Ensatsu-ken.

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 09, 2011, 12:26:39 PM:unimpressed:

Gee... good smiley. If there's one thing I can agree with Ensatsu-ken on (sadly so, considering how I hate being put in the same category as that thing), it's that you truly are the biggest idiot on the internet.

Dr. Insomniac