Started by Avaitor, July 01, 2011, 08:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

The good doctor brought up a good point in the blog. Why was like nobody guarding Asami's wares? Like literally nobody.

Anybody could have just strolled in.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 14, 2013, 03:57:04 PM
The good doctor brought up a good point in the blog. Why was like nobody guarding Asami's wares? Like literally nobody.

Anybody could have just strolled in.
]

I see the people who were in charge of PS3's security found a new job.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

The Shadow Gentleman

Damn, I forgot this was a two parter.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

That was easily the best episode(s) of Korra so far. It isn't even a contest.

Quote from: Avaitor on October 18, 2013, 07:56:55 PM
Quote from: Daxdiv on October 18, 2013, 07:12:19 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 18, 2013, 07:09:43 PM
This episode, I like.

You say that now...
Remember when I used to say this?
:)

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 18, 2013, 08:05:09 PM
That was easily the best episode(s) of Korra so far. It isn't even a contest.
Surprise shock face

No really, I don't have any complaints about this Wan one.

Daxdiv

This episode would have made for a great movie. Seriously, I felt that this episode was pretty much Korra's "A" game that was on par with the original series.

Peanutbutter

I thought I made a post, did it get deleted?  :wth:

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on October 18, 2013, 09:31:14 PM
I thought I made a post, did it get deleted?  :wth:
This has happened to me once or twice before. Might be a glitch (or maybe I didn't actually press "post").

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Now THIS was an episode on the level of quality of the original series. The fact that it is really a stand-alone story that only thematically relates to this season of Korra probably has a lot to do with that.

Foggle

Nel_Annette

Just watched it on Nick's site. Absolutely best episodes of the season. Maybe now Korra will get her ass in gear.

gunswordfist

I watched Beginnings tonight. I had no clue there would be there'd be an animation style change. I like how Wan's life mirrored Korra's current situation because both Wan and Korra are/were responsible for creating a serious conflict despite both meaning well. I also liked how it looked like it was going to be all sunshine and rainbows for Wan and then they fast forward to him dying.

Hopefully Korra stops being a jackass and I wonder if Unalaq knows what he's really doing.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody