Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Foggle on September 11, 2012, 01:01:35 AM
Nice! Post it here when you're done!

Maybe a script someday when I'm satisfied. Believe it or not, I came up with the original concept back in 2001, so I've essentially been "working" on this for about 11 years now. I've redone it so much that I've got about 10x as many characters as I used to, and the original characters have been so heavily retooled that a good chunk of them are nothing like they used to be.

But I feel like now that I'm 22, it's time to really get going on this. I'm old enough to write dialogue that isn't terrible *stares at 2006 version of script full of bad DBZ-esque dialogue* and I'm only living once, so I'm forcing myself to get through it before I get old and too cynical to care anymore.

As for women, I'm tired of trying, and honestly, thinking about it, I'm so selfish with my free time and money that I don't really think I want to get into a relationship. I have a ton of female friends, and I get along just fine with them, but I've only met one girl I really "clicked" with, and she only wants Asian guys.  :lol: I don't think I'm so lonely for love as much as I just need a woman to screw every now and then, honestly. But the idea of the intimate companionship of having a great girlfriend is indeed an alluring one.

Dr. Insomniac

I've found people on Twitter that I used to know in high school. Except I can't even talk to them without breaching my identity or looking like a stalker for just randomly tweeting their names.

Kiddington

Eh, one of my old friends from high school follows me on Twitter, and vice-versa.

It's not really a big deal to me; the only reason I haven't tracked more of them down is that, chances are if they're someone I still want to keep in contact with, I'm probably already friends with them on Facebook anyway, so it'd just be kind of a waste. But I guess I can see where the dilemma lies; it's probably best to keep IRL stuff and internet stuff separate.

Dr. Insomniac

I feel like I've been living like a dead man for the last six years.

Foggle

Half that number and that's pretty much how I was feeling up until a few weeks ago.

Spark Of Spirit

I was until last year. Now I feel great again.

Hope you can feel better!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

It's just that I was perfectly fine with being a wallflower up until like last year.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 17, 2012, 11:42:27 AM
It's just that I was perfectly fine with being a wallflower up until like last year.
Just keep your mind open for whatever comes your way in life and you'll be fine. You never know what might come next!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Last five years for me. Ever since graduating high school, everything's felt like one big crappy blur. Hopefully going back to school will help me pull myself out of this hole.

...Because I'm so sick of living with my parents.  :wth:

Kiddington

Welp... for the time being, I am, finally, no longer unemployed. /and the peasants rejoice

Normally I would be more excited about it, but, to my chagrin, it's only part time. I guess it is something though, and at least I won't be dirt poor anymore (the pay is actually pretty good, all things considered).

So yeah, I start tomorrow. All in all, I'd say things are starting to look up on my end. Wish me luck guys.  :)

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Had another fucking breakdown last night that I haven't able to get out of.

Foggle

Sorry to hear about that man. :(