Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015)

Started by Daikun, October 09, 2014, 06:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

This was already posted in the Margaret Loesch thread in General Animation, but it's relevant here, too.

Since Discovery has taken away Hasbro's control of the Hub, it seems they're taking their content elsewhere, so now the new Transformers series is premiering on Cartoon Network early next year.

Check out the teaser!

Lord Il

Interesting.
Still not liking the minimalist design work for the Transformers so much. Probably cheaper and easier to animate that way, though.

LumRanmaYasha

So is Bumblebee the only returning character? Not sure how to feel about that. I wanted to see more of Knockout as an Autobot, at the very least.

gunswordfist

Hmm, the character designs could be worse so I won't complain. I'll wait and see.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Premiere date: March 14 at 6AM.

Okay, CN...? Treat your shows better, please. You give Sonic Boom the same time slot and no advertising, and now you're pulling this crap again.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

A bit of a correction: The website made a goof. The show will premiere at 6PM rather than AM.

That's good for the first episode, at least. The remaining episodes are still death-slotted, though.

Daikun

Happy Pi Day! The show gets a 1-hour premiere tonight at 6PM!

Also, CN actually advertised it this time!

Peanutbutter

Completely forgot about this. Had to go to the local Kroger's with my parents, plus our dog has been funny all day because of the weather. Hopefully I can catch this on OnDemand.

Glad the first episodes were on a decent time. No idea why they're not airing this at 5:00/4:00c though.

Daikun

Daikun

Season 2 starts February 20.

And it's still at six-goddamn-thirty. :srs:

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Daikun on February 09, 2016, 05:57:29 PM
Season 2 starts February 20.

And it's still at six-goddamn-thirty. :srs:

As long as the toys sell enough, they won't care about the timeslot its in. It would take it selling major hotcakes to have them consider putting it in more slots.