OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Started by Daikun, June 14, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 25, 2018, 05:52:54 PMHuh, only a two month hiatus then? Oh well, I'm not complaining. Show already went from decent to great.

More like one month. The season 1 finale only aired a few weeks ago.

Daikun

OK K.O. is going to have its biggest crossover yet--THREE SHOWS AT ONCE!

https://twitter.com/ianjq/status/1020793950599184384

Daikun

It's time for more crossovers!

A new Halloween special premieres in a couple of weeks, but you can watch it now (along with 4 more early premieres) on CN Video.
Has anyone ever seen Scooby-Doo Meets the Ghoul School? The Ghoul School are the focus of this crossover, and the original voice actors return.

The second crossover premieres this Monday at 6:30 PM. It's a big crossover with Garnet, Ben Tennyson, and Raven. It's not just the characters that make this episode special, though.
Does anyone remember the CN City bumpers from 2004? The city is the setting for this episode. Check out a preview here.
The episode will also be a tribute to CN's classic bumper music.

LumRanmaYasha

I've fallen behind on the show, but I love how OK K.O. wears its heart on its sleeve and isn't afraid to indulge in how much it loves and pays homage to the cartoons that influenced it. Setting the crossover in the CN City is a really creative idea, and I can't wait to see what easter eggs they'll sneak in there. Really looking forward to the crossover, and as a fan of that old Scooby Doo film I gotta check out the Ghoul School episode as soon as I get the chance.

Daxdiv

The Ghoul School episode was pretty funny. I did like how the got most of the VAs back to voice them & the part where Enid was drawn in a classic HB style along with the rest of the girls.

Avaitor

I really like both of these crossover ideas. Ghoul School especially warms my heart since it was easily my favorite pre-Zombie Island Scooby movie- I remember driving my family crazy with how often I asked to rent the VHS.

I really should get to this show at some point. I just never got around to sitting down and watching it, however.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Yes! Yes! GOD, YES!

Crossover Nexus was AWESOME! :swoon:

Daikun

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

Bleedman's wet dream has finally been manifested.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 11, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Bleedman's wet dream has finally been manifested.

But... no one was overtly sexualized. :^)

LumRanmaYasha

Got around to watching the Crossover recently, and man, was it ever a labor of love. So many incredible references to CN's past, with callbacks and cameos of not only shows but various different eras of the network's bumpers and blocks, and the musical score being built around many of iconic themes associated with the network. I especially loved when the Cartoon Cartoons theme played when Ben was transforming into various Cartoon Network heroes before landing the final blow on Stryke. This is easily the most ambitious crossover and tribute to the network in CN's history, and I'm so happy Quarterly and his crew were able to make it.

Daikun

K.O.'s next crossover will be with...Sonic the Hedgehog!

Premieres August 4.

Dreamer2

This show truly loves it's crossovers and I'm all for it. I like Sonic enough, so this should be entertaining for me.

Peanutbutter

I don't know how KO manages to keep knocking crossovers out of the park, but it keeps happening. And it's amazing.  :swoon: