Johnny Bravo---The Top 5 episodes

Started by hobbyfan, January 18, 2013, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: hobbyfan on February 03, 2013, 03:04:40 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on January 21, 2013, 07:39:54 PM
I remember an episode of the last season that completely recycled "Date With an Antelope".

There was no attempt to hide it at all. It was the same damn episode all over again.

Oh, really? Since Van Partible returned for the final season, what did he use this time? I haven't seen this particular ep.
I don't remember. It's been so long. I just remember the story.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Micki!

- I forgot the name of the episode, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the twilight-zone parodies, directed by Butch Hartman, where Suzie's doll had its own mind, and forced Johnny into having fun with Suzie against his will, I found that episode hysterical for some reason :D

- I also liked the very first episode, Or I think it's the first, where Johnny tries to impress a zoo-keeper by finding and capturing the escaped Gorilla..!

- There was also an episode of some famous actor-type character, who Johnny's mom was a huge fan of and won some kind of prize-visit of and fainted when meeting him, while Johnny took advantage of his stay :D

- There was also the one episode with several Guest actors, who tried to pep up the show, one of which was Weird Al I recall, that was such a (more than usual) meta episode, and very fun :D

There's quite a few episodes I liked, but these are the ones I keep enjoying when they come up, but regarding the whole talk between the seasons, I'm very mixed with them, I liked the animation and less jaggy/edgy art style in the older seasons alot more, and preferred Johnny's almost never-to-be-seen mouth, where as it shows alot of the time, even when he idles and doesn't use his mouth in the newer seasons..!

Carl and Pops are great additions to the show though, I especially like the things that go through Pops head sometimes, which appear very dark and selfish, and Carl is just nice to have around for Johnny to socialize with, and end up in various shenanigans together instead of meeting random new characters you later never really see again...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'