what the fuck

Started by Foggle, January 13, 2011, 10:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

That does make me all the more interested in watching Kaiji now.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-26/sword-art-online-game-to-have-3d-date-movie-dvdThe limited edition version of the Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment game for the PSP will bundle the "Together with Asuna Aincrad Date Edition" DVD. The animated disc will feature an original story from Kirito's perspective with "high precision" 3D character modelling.
OH BOY NOW WE CAN ALL GO ON A PRETEND DATE WITH AN ANIMU GIRL~

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Foggle on October 28, 2012, 12:11:01 PM
Quote from: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-26/sword-art-online-game-to-have-3d-date-movie-dvdThe limited edition version of the Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment game for the PSP will bundle the "Together with Asuna Aincrad Date Edition" DVD. The animated disc will feature an original story from Kirito's perspective with "high precision" 3D character modelling.
OH BOY NOW WE CAN ALL GO ON A PRETEND DATE WITH AN ANIMU GIRL~

Too bad they waste that technology on Shit Art Online.

Dr. Insomniac

Sod Off Online confuses and annoys me.

Foggle

Sue Art Online isn't that bad IMO. I mean, it's not exactly good, and it has a lot of fundamental problems, but I've seen far worse. .hack and Btooom!, for instance.

Dr. Insomniac

Still, Sad Arse Online's quality is too disproportionate to its popularity.

Rynnec

But I like what I've seen from .hack :(. I agree with you about BTOOM though, from the clusterfuck write up alone I already hate it.

Dr. Insomniac

BTOOOM will forever be seen as that show where the guy graphically squeezed his son's balls.

So what will be the next /a/ hit once Zardoz Online is over?

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 03, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
Still, Sad Arse Online's quality is too disproportionate to its popularity.
That I can agree with. It's, what, #50 on MAL? Why? There's nothing particularly good about it. I do think that some people have gone overboard with their criticisms of it, but still... it's not better than Trigun, Stand Alone Complex, Black Lagoon, Kaiji, Higurashi Kai, and the thousands of other great series ranking below it.

Quote from: Rynnec on November 03, 2012, 07:07:47 PM
But I like what I've seen from .hack :(. I agree with you about BTOOM though, from the clusterfuck write up alone I already hate it.
SIGN isn't that bad, but I found it pretty boring at times. Legend of the Twilight and G.U. Trilogy, though...

But the games are pretty awesome.

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 03, 2012, 07:09:26 PM
So what will be the next /a/ hit once Zardoz Online is over?
Little Busters probably.

Dr. Insomniac

So, Sore Ass Online is leaning uncomfortably into incest and random shots of naked underage girls. This show really has multiple demographic appeal.

Foggle

Foggle

There's a new Ghost In The Shell anime coming out.

With this art style.

Spoiler
[close]

Why.

Avaitor

Man, what's with the recent fascination with redesigning preexisting characters?

This isn't a logo we're talking about. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on February 06, 2013, 01:21:35 AM
Man, what's with the recent fascination with redesigning preexisting characters?

This isn't a logo we're talking about. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
She looks like a Haruhi season 2-era KyoAni character and about 10-15 years younger than previous incarnations. liek, wut

Rynnec

If that's supposed to be a new character and not the Major, then I'm OK with it.

If it really is supposed to be the Major, then WTF? If the idea was to attract the loser-otaku audience then...they shouldn't. GitS isn't the kind of show they want.