Greatest Batman: The Animated Series Episode

Started by Avaitor, December 28, 2012, 08:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Same as above.

As you all know, Beware the Gray Ghost is my favorite BTAS episode.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Beware the Gray Ghost
Read My Lips
The Demon's Quest

I do kinda wish I could mix it up a bit. There always seems to be an obvious first place with two others fighting for second.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Well its been way past 12 hours, so I'll end it here.

Read My Lips- 7
The Demon's Quest- 8
Beware the Gray Ghost- 15

"Beware the Gray Ghost" makes it to the next round.

Match 4-

Bane

The Demon Within

Joker's Millions

Same as listed, although none of these are especially great episodes. "Joker's Millions" is the obvious weak link, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The Demon Within
Bane
Joker's Millions

This time I could actually pick a different choice for first than you guys. The Demon Within is not an especially great episode, but its fun to see the element of dark magic implemented in this series, and it kept me entertained while I watched it. Honestly, I thought that Bane was a downright boring episode. It had some weak action scenes, and I was honestly never a fan of Bane in BTAS. Joker's Millions was yet another "meh" episode.

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

Bane- 10
The Demon Within- 13
Joker's Millions- 5

"The Demon Within" makes it to the next round.

Match 5-

If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?

Second Chance

The Worry Men

Another match where I like each of the episodes.

Second Chance- Remember when I wrote about this one on the old board? Yeah, it's pretty good I guess.
If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?- One in a fairly long line of great introductions for B:TAS's rogue gallery, this one containing the Riddler at his best.
The Worry Men- It is a little silly, yes, but the Mad Hatter redeems the lot of it, proving him to be the show's unsung villain.

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Same as Avaitor, really.

Second Chance is great.
If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? is good.
The Worry Men is meh.

Spark Of Spirit

If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? - I'll fully admit to nostalgia for this one, but the title line always got to me and it is great.
Second Chance - Probably better, but there's a lot I remember about the first one.
The Worry Men - Decent