Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Collected Borderlands 2 info from GameInformer

I'm sure it'll be good, but I still wish they would give us full character customization, and I'm still holding out hope for randomized "dungeons" and "fields"...
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Desensitized on August 16, 2011, 09:51:04 PM
Check out Seaside Hill Zone

It looks more like Ocean Palace meets Hydrocity.
Speaking of, it looks like the Flying Battery makes an appearance in Rooftop Run

The zone choice is shaping up to be better than we originally thought.

Kiddington

Quote from: Desensitized on August 16, 2011, 10:00:30 PM

Speaking of, it looks like the Flying Battery makes an appearance in Rooftop Run

No kidding. My excitement level for this game just went from "hey, looks cool" to "FUCK YES!!!"  :swoon:

I see we're also getting Mushroom Hill in the 3DS version, which is pretty sweet on its own. Really, I'd be down with just about any level from S3K being represented here, besides Sandopolis.

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

Finally got around to watching the Chemical Plant/City Escape Sonic Generations video. Very nice

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Desensitized on August 16, 2011, 10:00:30 PM

So, uh, don't freak out, but remember the Flying Battery appearing in Rooftop Run? From a new preview:

QuoteA spin attack performed in the centre of the clock face caused it to swing open and collide with Robotnik's airship, enabling the hedgehog to climb on board. The outcome was entirely different when modern Sonic reached this juncture in his version of the stage.
:worship:

talonmalon333

By the way, RE6 is confirmed to be in the making.

Honestly, I think that series should just go out now, with dignity. The story has been wrapped up, and while they were solid games, RE4 and RE5 just aren't the same as the greats from the older generations. I'm also worried that the games will become even MORE action-packed, cause ya know, Resident Evil DID kinda start as a survivor horror genre. :P

Daxdiv

Dragon Quest X is coming... YAY! What's this, it's an MMORPG? I'm honestly conflicted with this. I'm a fan of Dragon Quest, but MMORPGs just aren't my thing. I tried playing WoW with my friends and all, but I got real bored real fast and never played it again.

Avaitor

You'd think that Square would have learned their lesson with FF's XI and XIV.

Guess not.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I've never gotten the appeal of MMOs. Then again, I'm not a fan of RPGs in general, but MMOs just seem extremely boring to me.

That's the main reason that I'm so upset with BioWare over making an MMO KOTOR game instead of just making KOTOR 3 (no fans I know even asked for the series to become an MMO, anyways).

Meanwhile the overrated as hell Mass Effect got a proper sequel in development as soon as possible (I'm giving the sequel the benefit of the doubt here since I haven't played it yet, but as a fan of the KOTOR games who was greatly anticipating ME, I was hugely disappointed by how lackluster the first game felt).

gunswordfist

For the love of God, play Mass Effect 2 already! We already know ME1 is a shitty PS1 game. Let's move on.