Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Desensitized on September 06, 2011, 05:08:12 PM
Renegade Ops is looking particularly great.

Imagine Just Cause 2 meets Jackal meets the Strike series and you've got a good idea of what this game is. It also has both split screen AND online co-op which it seems even most retail games no longer support.

The commander is also Cortez from Timesplitters. So yeah, there's that too.
I got this game and it totally is worth the money. With this, Hard Corps Uprising, and Radiant Silvergun, all my gaming time is being sunk into XBLA recently.

If you like shooting things and having them explode in an old school arcade way, then this game might just be as awesome for you as it is for me.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

So Grand Knights History is definitely coming to America now.

I know what I'm getting this winter.

gunswordfist

1. Mass Effect 3
2. Rayman Origins
3. Bayonetta 2 (Rumor has it, it'll be announced soon)
4. Guardian Heroes
5. Sonic Generations
6. Goldeneye Reloaded (360)
7. Rage
8. Max Payne 3
9. The Darkness II
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Paper Mario (3DS)
4. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
5. Resident Evil 6

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on September 22, 2011, 10:18:13 PM
So Grand Knights History is definitely coming to America now.

I know what I'm getting this winter.
XSeed is going to go under with all these great games they keep grabbing. If they can somehow give us VC3, then I'll really be pleasantly surprised.

Can't wait for this.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Crap, KOF13 was pushed back into November. Not good.

I have it preordered, so it doesn't really matter to me personally, but it's going to get destroyed in November.

Spark Of Spirit

Hey, check it out: Shank 2 announced

More platforming like the meat factory please.

Foggle

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Desensitized on September 25, 2011, 08:30:50 PM
Crap, KOF13 was pushed back into November. Not good.

I have it preordered, so it doesn't really matter to me personally, but it's going to get destroyed in November.

Yeah, I was really hoping that wouldn't happen. October was a safe month to release it, but November is packed and KoF is bound to get lost in the shuffle.

i should go ahead and preorder it, but my money's been going to other stuff lately so I can't really do that at the moment.

Spark Of Spirit

GaryPotter

I'm looking forward to Dead or Alive 5. I honestly thought that series was dead.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, at the very least I'm sure it'll be better than Ninja Gaiden 3, based on the way that Yosuke Hayashi has been handling the development of that game. I have little reason to believe that he knows what he's doing as a game developer, especially since he goes out of his way to do almost everything that fans don't want to see in that series, while ignoring what they want. I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up doing the same thing for DOA (though, even then, it would at least have to be a better game than DOA4, which was near broken, IMO).

But, hey, its still a long way away, so maybe I might be completely wrong and that series will still fair better for its fan-base than the NG series will for its own fans. Either way, I still can't stand this guy and really wish that Itagaki still had the rights to developing Team Ninja's game series'.

talonmalon333

So A WHOLE LOT of Skyward Sword spoilers have been revealed. Luckily I've managed to avoid them all. But from what people are telling me, the game sounds good... like, crazy good.

Can November 20th come sooner?!

Spark Of Spirit

Inafune wants us to be the King Of Pirates

You play as a pirate penguin. I hope this is as good as it looks like it might be.

Peanutbutter

Man, it's still agonizing waiting for Arkham Asylum 2. I really can't wait, that Australian review said it was "best game ever" caliber. This series is pretty much a third-person Metroidvania and the second will be even more so. :) I really hope to see more from Rocksteady after this. Imagine what they could do for Superman?

Quote from: Desensitized on October 05, 2011, 04:54:20 PM
Inafune wants us to be the King Of Pirates

You play as a pirate penguin. I hope this is as good as it looks like it might be.

That does look cool, but has it been said what genre it's supposed to be? Like is it a platformer, or an RPG? I'm thinking it's the former but I want to know for sure. Should be a lot of fun whatever it is.