Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Oh, you meant 2/3 weapon limit. Be more specific next time. :sly:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

The Fatal Frame 3DS game has been confirmed for an English release. Unfortunately, the title has been changed to the exceedingly lame Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir, but what can you do? I hope every one of you buys it, along with Resident Evil Revelations. Support the horror game genre, gaddammit!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Believe me. If I had a 3DS, I would buy it. As it is right now, though, I'm saving up money for a plain old Nintendo DS as it is, as I can't afford the 3DS at its current price (basically I can't afford anything over $100 right now).

Foggle

I mean the people who own a 3DS. ;) I don't have one yet, either, but those will be the first two games I buy once I get one. :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on January 25, 2012, 11:35:23 AM
The Fatal Frame 3DS game has been confirmed for an English release. Unfortunately, the title has been changed to the exceedingly lame Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir, but what can you do? I hope every one of you buys it, along with Resident Evil Revelations. Support the horror game genre, gaddammit!
See, I saw this title "Spirit Camera" and just kept going because I had no idea it was a Fatal Frame game. Now I'll be sure to put it on my list with Rayman Origins 3DS, Rhythm Thief, and Luigi's Mansion.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

http://www.gamerlive.tv/article/simpsons-arcade-preview-xbl-psn-have-cow-man

According to this, The Simpsons Arcade game is officially coming to XBLA and PSN, presumably as soon as next week.  Pretty awesome.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

First X-Men and now The Simpsons.

We still need Sunset Riders, though!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

Official release dates: this Friday for Xbox Live, and next Tuesday for PSN.  It's gonna be $9.99, and for PSN Plus users(anybody? Bueller? Bueller?) it'll be free.

Fuck yes.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This game sure bring back memories for me. It was probably the arcade beat-em-up that I went back to the most and sucked up more money in quarters over the many times that I had played it in my childhood that I would have spent on a full-priced game these days. Its just that damn good and addicting. The only arcade game that I've probably ever played more than this one was the Jurassic Park shoot-em-up (I think it was The Lost World, specifically).

Spark Of Spirit

I wanted that Sega rail shooter released to the Dreamcast so bad... But it never came.  :(

So Sonic Triple Trouble and Shinobi GG have been rated for the 3DS Virtual Console officially. If you have a 3DS, be sure to jump on these, they are two of the best games on the system.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'd just love for it to be released on some platform that I can play it on, period. I'd totally get it (well, I wouldn't spend more than $20 on it, but if it came out around that price I'd put top priority on getting it). Of course I'd need to buy a rail-shooter gun peripheral to come with it, but I'd happily buy that as well if I could get this game along with a bunch of other classic arcade rail-shooter that I've always been dying to replay for years.

Foggle

Unfortunately, any and all upcoming Xbox rail-shooters will probably be Kinect-exclusive.

Seriously the worst gaming peripheral since the e-Reader.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I....don't really want to shoot down dinosaurs or zombies with my index finger. That doesn't look cool at all....it actually looks pretty fucking stupid when I try visualizing it. Is it too much to jut ask for a cheap plastic hand-gun peripheral?

Spark Of Spirit

Hey, I'm still waiting for a Virtua Cop collection for the Wii. We had Ghost Squad and the HOTD games, but Virtua Cop was ignored.

Heck, get Headstrong to make a Virtua Cop based on a Michael Bay movie or something. So much missed potential.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 01, 2012, 04:10:19 PM
Heck, get Headstrong to make a Virtua Cop based on a Michael Bay movie or something. So much missed potential.
Imagine House of the Dead Overkill 2 on the Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles engine with a longer story mode and no shaky-cam. It would be so amazing.