Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Anarchy Reigns Battle Royale Mode: 16 FUCKING PLAYERS! Just take all of my money Platinum, I don't need it anymore. :zonk:

EDIT: First part of the video features footage of Bayonetta in action. Last part of the video features a full track from the game. Definitely worth a watch/listen. This game is going to be so fucking great.

Foggle

Whoa! I got a Platinum Games employee to confirm that Anarchy Reigns will have an offline bot match option to practice with/play on when the servers are down! That makes me very happy. :)

http://community.platinumgames.com/showthread.php?262-Bot-Match&p=3263&viewfull=1#post3263

Spark Of Spirit

Any game with bots ALWAYS gets a thumbs up to me.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 22, 2012, 10:11:03 PM
Any game with bots ALWAYS gets a thumbs up to me.
I love TimeSplitters. Bots would be another underlooked favorite feature of mine.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 21, 2012, 10:05:58 PM
There is a rumor of "Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion" for the 3DS floating around. Apparently a 2D sidescroller to go along with the just-announced 3D platformer for the PSWii60 (and soon to be Wii U)...

The Illusion games are some of the best platformers ever, so I'm really interested in this to be true. ESPECIALLY if they get someone like WayForward to make it.

Keeping my eye open for this one and hoping it's true.
This is true and it's being made by DreamRift (the guys who made Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale for the DS)... I'm so pumped!

The 3DS is getting amazing!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

I've never played Henry Hatsworth In The Puzzling Adventure, but the title and box art alone are better than half the games out there.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on March 23, 2012, 09:04:07 PM
I've never played Henry Hatsworth In The Puzzling Adventure, but the title and box art alone are better than half the games out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QTsDrYnG4

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 23, 2012, 09:07:58 PM
Amazing.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on March 23, 2012, 09:10:39 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 23, 2012, 09:07:58 PM
Amazing.
Seriously, I'm excited for them, too. They kind of got ignored with Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale, so I hope this gives them the exposure they deserve... and hopefully helps them to continue to make awesome games.  :)

Foggle

I know this screenshot is probably pretty old, but...

:swoon:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

That reminds me, I really need to replay Max Payne 2 to prep for this game. I haven't played that one in a long time, and I need a refresher on the story events that took place in it (also it can never hurt to play more Max Payne ;D ).

gunswordfist

Story is not going to matter so play it to just replay it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Another slick Max Payne 3 NY shot.

Really hope a sizable chunk of gameplay takes place in the original setting. His leather jacket has never looked better. Though his tie is kind of hilarious. :lol:

And while I'm not the biggest fan of bald Max, this pic is totally badass.

Spark Of Spirit

That looks like Kane. Or Lynch.

Whichever one that is.

Foggle

Oh god... Old-school Max looks like Kane and bald, bearded Max looks like Lynch...

Those games were shit.

EDIT: Last two. Promise.