Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Rynnec

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 11, 2012, 01:59:49 AM
Quote from: Kiddington on April 11, 2012, 01:58:02 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 11, 2012, 01:53:52 AM
Anyway, Sony might not be around much longer, anyway.

Not at this rate.

Somewhere in Canada, Takao is crying himself to sleep.

Poor Takao, if I could only know what pain he is in right now.

Has he posted in that thread yet?

If Sony dies, than it'll certainly be the end of an era.

Kiddington

Quote from: Rynnec on April 11, 2012, 02:05:11 AM
Quote from: Daxdiv on April 11, 2012, 01:59:49 AM

Not at this rate.

Poor Takao, if I could only know what pain he is in right now.

Has he posted in that thread yet?

If Sony dies, than it'll certainly be the end of an era.

He was banned from GAF some time ago.  :humhumhum:

gunswordfist

It would really suck if Sony died.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Not at this rate.

\
While in the same part of Canada, Desen shrugs this news off casually while waiting for the 80's revival to come over to the Great White North.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rosalinas Spare Wand

http://andriasang.com/con0lk/project_cross_zone_details/

This game is such a cocktease to me. So many classic and underrated series, all under one roof. I also feel incredibly butthurt that Kurt Irving and Reila Marseilles get to represent Valkyria Chronicles when their game was never released outside Japan.

http://andriasang.com/con0ks/fire_emblem_marth/

Now this one might have a chance to leave Japan. Its gearing up to be the penultimate Fire Emblem game I've been dreaming about. All I need now is confirmation that the special bundle could have a chance to be released here and I'll be on cloud 9.

Foggle

They should have done maybe Welkin and Riela instead of only characters from VC 3. That'd be pretty sick.

Kazuma and Akiyama (or Majima) team would make me pre-order straight away. Really surprised to not see any RGG rep(s) in there. :(

And c'mon, Sega, put Bayonetta in there! Dante and Bayonetta team would be godlike.

Foggle

Awesome Max Payne 3 achievement titles. Fans of the first two games will get a big kick out of them. No spoilers as far as I could tell.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on April 11, 2012, 02:57:28 AM
http://andriasang.com/con0lk/project_cross_zone_details/

This game is such a cocktease to me. So many classic and underrated series, all under one roof. I also feel incredibly butthurt that Kurt Irving and Reila Marseilles get to represent Valkyria Chronicles when their game was never released outside Japan.

http://andriasang.com/con0ks/fire_emblem_marth/

Now this one might have a chance to leave Japan. Its gearing up to be the penultimate Fire Emblem game I've been dreaming about. All I need now is confirmation that the special bundle could have a chance to be released here and I'll be on cloud 9.
Needs some Klonoa and Sonic.

Quote from: Avaitor on April 11, 2012, 02:38:18 AM

Not at this rate.

\
While in the same part of Canada, Desen shrugs this news off casually while waiting for the 80's revival to come over to the Great White North.
I want a Wii-U that's shaped like an NES!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 11, 2012, 05:34:36 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on April 11, 2012, 02:38:18 AM

Not at this rate.

\
I want a Wii-U that's shaped like an NES!
How about a coffee table shaped like an NES controller?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

A full on sequel to a Pok?mon game... YES PLEASE! New Gym Leaders, new playable characters, same location, adding new monsters into the dex. Better than Version 1.5 if you ask me.

Rynnec

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda miffed that they did the the generation where I finally decided to wait on the third version. But regardless, this looks pretty cool. Since I won't be able to get the original B&W until next month or so, I probably won't be playing this one for a while.

Kiddington

Kinda makes you wonder why they never went this route before. I mean, I'm not gonna complain; I loved Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald (Diamond not so much, although none of those 4th gen games really struck a chord with me), but it seems like they could have come up with this idea sooner.

Whatever. I still need to get caught up more on Black and White first. Might be about time to loosen the purse strings, so to speak, and finally spend some of that Christmas/Birthday money I've been sitting on for months.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

It's pretty much Gold and Silver without the extra new Pokemon added to it. I'll wait and see what exactly they added this time because Unova was so damn barren after finishing the main story. I haven't even had to urge to battle people online.