Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Hey guys, did you enjoy Rayman Origins?

Because it looks like we're getting a sequel!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I still have yet to play Origins, but its good to know that the first game was successful enough to warrant a sequel.

Spark Of Spirit

I've been playing it co-op with one of my friends and we're having a blast. The levels are crazy fun to play through, and it's easily the best Rayman game by leagues.

I'm still waiting to buy the 3DS version for me, though.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

35 GB install for Max Payne 3 on PC. Literally the biggest install I have ever seen.

What the fuck Rockstar. Learn how to properly compress files please.

Daxdiv

I heard about Rayman Origins getting a sequel. It deserves it.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on April 23, 2012, 05:54:19 PM
35 GB install for Max Payne 3 on PC. Literally the biggest install I have ever seen.

What the fuck Rockstar. Learn how to properly compress files please.

Maybe its just that big a game? :SHOCK: :??:

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on April 23, 2012, 06:16:42 PM
Maybe its just that big a game? :SHOCK: :??:
I hope so. I mean, they did promise a lengthy single-player game, many multiplayer modes, and insanely detailed textures for the PC version... but I still can't understand why MP 3's install would be larger than most MMORPGs. Really hope this port is better than GTA 4.

Spark Of Spirit

Noitu Love 2 is out on Steam. Let me know what you think, Foggle!

Foggle

I've owned it since it was first released on the dude's website. ;) Will probably pick up a second copy on Steam to support Konjak since it's so cheap.

It's a very nice little game. Not too long, but for $5 (less if you buy it in the first week) it's a damn good purchase. Pretty much any computer can run it, too (though you'll definitely need a mouse... it doesn't play too well with a laptop pad). Three playable characters, all of whom are distinct, awesome graphics, great music, and epic boss fights. All in all a very solid package. I wholeheartedly recommend it. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

I love Konjak's games. Desen posting that Legend Of Princess video is what really got me into indie games.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

Anyone else counting down the days until Lollipop Chainsaw? I want it out now:butbut:

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 25, 2012, 05:51:55 PM
Anyone else counting down the days until Lollipop Chainsaw? I want it out now:butbut:
Yes, a thousand times yes! I'm not anticipating it quite as heavily as Anarchy Reigns or Max Payne 3, but I need that game ASAP. Ash costume = godlike.

Spark Of Spirit

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers is coming to the 3DS (and here!) including all the PS1 extras as well as improved performance and graphics.

Hopefully this means Atlus will be able to re-release their old games for the 3DS this gen since Sony blocked all their PSP port efforts. I prefer my RPGs/Action-RPGs portable.

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 25, 2012, 10:18:32 PM
Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers is coming to the 3DS (and here!) including all the PS1 extras as well as improved performance and graphics.

Hopefully this means Atlus will be able to re-release their old games for the 3DS this gen since Sony blocked all their PSP port efforts. I prefer my RPGs/Action-RPGs portable.
Awesome. I've wanted to play Soul Hackers for years. :thumbup: