Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So, apparently BioShock: Infinite is being delayed until 2013. Strangely enough this doesn't bother me since it makes my choice of which game to get for my Birthday extremely easy. Previously I was deciding between this and RE6, but since this game is being delayed till past that point, I can now say that RE6 will make a great birthday gift for me....assuming that its actually as good as it looks and sounds, so far. :D

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 09, 2012, 09:13:25 PM
On disc, I assume?
Probably. It's a pre-order bonus on Steam and comes with the console Special Editions.

I just thought it was hilarious that they literally copy/pasted the character model from the first game into the new one.

Avaitor

I'd be lying if I said that it didn't look awesome.

Oh, my friend who never played the first 2 wants to pick up the new one. He said that he will after he finishes Diablo III, since they come out on the same day.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I'd use it. I always liked the look of the first game.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You know, after just having replayed the 2nd game I've come to prefer that look for Max over the one he has in the 1st game and the multiple ones he has in the 3rd game, but I'd use that character model if it was free. Since its a pre-order bonus, though, I'm not going to go out of my way to get it, but I gotta give credit to Rockstar for paying so much homage to the first 2 games by Remedy. It does help that Remedy gives their full approval at Max Payne 3's level of awesomeness.

Also, now that I've just finished replaying the 2nd game, I'm more pumped than ever for this title. Such a shame that I won't be able to get it at launch. :(

Foggle

I wish the PC release wasn't delayed by two weeks. I hope I can avoid spoilers until then...

Quote from: Brak's Dad on May 09, 2012, 09:22:19 PM
Oh, my friend who never played the first 2 wants to pick up the new one. He said that he will after he finishes Diablo III, since they come out on the same day.
You probably don't need to play the first two to get into the third one, but you'll miss a lot of series references and character development if you don't.

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 09, 2012, 09:25:10 PM
You know, after just having replayed the 2nd game I've come to prefer that look for Max over the one he has in the 1st game and the multiple ones he has in the 3rd game, but I'd use that character model if it was free.
I like New York-era Max Payne 3 Max the most.

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 09, 2012, 09:22:37 PM
I'd use it. I always liked the look of the first game.
I'd rather play as Max Payne 1 Vinnie Gognitti. ;)

gunswordfist

Vinnie!

And of course EK is late as usual. I already directed a post towards you about BioShock Infinite being delayed.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Rosalinas Spare Wand

QuoteThe first images from inside CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase further screenshots of Pok?mon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, it confirms Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pok?mon as a favour for Juniper
Nobody seems to know where N has gone
New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack
Mecha Tyranitar is part of Pok?Wood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star, and is part of Pok?Wood. Pok?Wood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear
Pok?mon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine. We're still in the process of translating so keep checking back

Pokemon Black and white 2 confirmed for best Pokemon games and sequel of the year. Everyone else, are you even trying?

Daxdiv

I am throwing all my money at the screen and nothing is happening. I am going to try harder now.

Daxdiv

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!

Yep, still throwing all my money at the screen for this.

Peanutbutter

GameFly said they sent Max Payne 3, so I'm looking forward to that. But for some reason, I still haven't gotten to play Silent Hill Downpour yet despite it being in my queue longer. I guess someone else just won't stop rerenting it.

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on May 16, 2012, 05:46:49 AM
GameFly said they sent Max Payne 3, so I'm looking forward to that.
Nice! Tell me how it is, but no spoilers please. :thumbup: