Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

That was the best press release ever. :joy:

Foggle

The cast list for Dishonored includes Susan Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Carrie Fisher, John Slattery, Michael Madsen, Chloe Moretz, and Lena Headey. Also, the soundtrack is being composed by the guy who does the music for Dexter.

Wow. :o

gunswordfist

LENA HEADEY :worship:

For soe reason.I thought this game was going to get low budget voice acting.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rynnec

Well, Arc System Works took thier sweet time announcing Blazblue 3.

Looking pretty good though. New characters look fun, and I'm looking forward to more non-sensical and mindscrewy storylines.

gunswordfist

I didn't even know there was a Blazblue 2

Rynnec

Yep. Continuum Shift was essentially a sequel, since it continued the story and whatnot. Then came a bunch of revamps and rereleases of CS (CSII, CS Extend). It's not quite as bad as people say (especially hwen compared to Capcom), but it does get pretty tiring releasing the same game over and over with only minimal updates.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

gunswordfist

Ok, so there is going to be Metal Gear Rising AND Solid 5 and Kojima is onboard for both. Of course I'll be buying both of these games but Kojima needs a rest from this series.

Foggle

Foggle

Foggle

Rynnec

Febuary 2013 can't come soon enough.

And Raiden get's a robot dog with a chainsaw-tail as an enemy-turned-ally. That's fucking AWESOME!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

As awesome as this game looks, a part of it also makes me angry. Not angry at it, but angry because this game is basically a ninja-type hack n' slash game done right, which is awesome, but I'm not a fan of the MGS franchise. It just serves as a cold reminder of how far my favorite ninja franchise has fallen thanks to downright bad leadership and idiotic design choices. The sad thing is that most people don't know NG by the classic 2D games and only know them by the 3D games now, and in that regard not that many people have played NGB when it comes to modern gamers, so most people are only familiar with the good but very flawed NG2 and the terrible NG3, giving the franchise a bad name in most people's eyes. It sucks for me as an NG fan, especially since now a game that is based off of a stealth franchise turns out to have a far better hack n' slash spin-off than a game series that actually bases itself off of hack n' slash style gameplay. Its really the same sort of thing with Bayonetta, in that regard.

Don't get me wrong, though, I definitely plan to pick this game up. Its just that a part of it bums me out since its not the great game coming from the series that I already love and was hoping for great stuff from.

gunswordfist

The only hack n slashes I'm anticipating are MGR, Darksiders 2 and well...DmC.