Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-announced-for-ps3

Square, you better fucking release this overseas. And add KHII's Final Mix while you're at it.

Spark Of Spirit

So that rumor was true... I wonder if there will be a Wii-U version as well?

Then again I've only ever played the first one.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Sweet, another reason to buy the new PS3 model.

Rynnec

A Wii U version of KH HDRemix would be cool. Especially sense several installments have already been released on Nintendo console's. It'd make it easier for newcomers to get into the series without having to shell out money for multiple systems.

Commode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JE7on_-iec

This game comes out tomorrow for PS3/Vita/Windows and some time in the future for 360.

Can't wait to check it out, you all should do the same.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

Quote from: gunswordfist on September 06, 2012, 12:38:31 PM
I'm only waiting for a few games:
Hitman Absolution
Dishonored
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Rising
Add the next Splinter Cell game to my list and Hitman Collection and take Dishonored off because it's out today. ;D Funny how my list is dominated by stealth games. Hell, Dishonored has stealth elements too.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 09, 2012, 09:44:00 AM
Funny how my list is dominated by stealth games.
Because you have awesome taste. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on October 09, 2012, 09:46:26 AM
;D And here I was whining about the genre. Looks like I'm going to be satisfied with this gen's stealth games as soon as this year,

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on October 09, 2012, 09:46:26 AM

Please don't encourage him, Foggle.

gunswordfist

Peanutbutter

Still waiting on the Sherlock game, found out I'm getting Dead or Alive 5 instead. Oh well, can always trade that in just one day but I'm starting to get annoying at how long I have to keep waiting in-between each game.

On a brighter note, my brother recently picked up Borderlands 2. It's okay so far, but I'm only near the beginning and I kept getting by Captain Flynn earlier today.  :imnothappy:

gunswordfist

Can't believe I forgot to mention Doom 4 but then again I know absolutely nothing about it. Hopefully they don't try to make the game "serious horror" like they did with 3. I want a new Doom with no voice acting and an art direction where having glowing powerups would be just fine.

Foggle

I've all but given up on Id after Rage. What a terrible game.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Was it really that bad? I played a demo of it and it seemed alright. Its not a game that I'd go out and buy or anything but the mechanics seemed fine and the AI weren't too bad for this sort of game. That said I did only just play through the demo. I have no idea what the full game is like in comparison.

Foggle

The shooting isn't really all that fun, the storyline builds itself up gradually and then just ends literally out of nowhere 8 hours in (during what feels like the second act), the racing is awful, the optimization is absolute trash, the graphical pop in is the worst I've ever seen, there is no real coherence to anything, and it's a 30 GB install for no reason whatsoever. The way it's designed just makes it come across as a bargain bin Borderlands clone without the loot and RPG aspects. Biggest disappointment of 2011 for me.