Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Desensitized on March 23, 2011, 06:48:07 PM
Code Veronica was originally 3, but rumor has it Sony paid Capcom to give the 3 to Nemesis... Even though Nemesis is apparently a side story.
Yeah, this is true. You can easily tell when playing them, too.

gunswordfist

I gotta get the RE4 and Code Veronica port. Fuck...yes!!!!!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on March 23, 2011, 06:50:44 PM
Quote from: Desensitized on March 23, 2011, 06:48:07 PM
Code Veronica was originally 3, but rumor has it Sony paid Capcom to give the 3 to Nemesis... Even though Nemesis is apparently a side story.
Yeah, this is true. You can easily tell when playing them, too.
Interesting. I had no clue. We need a video game facts thread here.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Guardian Heroes HD for XBLA

Words can't even begin to state how awesome this news is.

Treasure = Genius
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Guardian Heroes footage

My number one most wanted ported game of all time is finally getting a port. I still can't believe it.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Desensitized on May 05, 2011, 07:50:50 PM
Guardian Heroes HD for XBLA

Words can't even begin to state how awesome this news is.

Treasure = Genius
Never got to play Guardian Heroes (or almost any Saturn game) Treasure is God, of course

Angus

So they're re-releasing Zelda Ocarnia of Time first and then the Skyward one? Is the old one worth getting for Wii? How will it compare to Twilight Princess?
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

Quote from: Angus on May 16, 2011, 12:46:22 PM
So they're re-releasing Zelda Ocarnia of Time first and then the Skyward one? Is the old one worth getting for Wii? How will it compare to Twilight Princess?
OOT is being rereleased for the 3DS.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Angus

ah ok thanks for clarifying the platforms. guess it'll be a while for Skyward then.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Spark Of Spirit

Persona 2: Innocent Sin is coming to NA in the Fall

Awesome. Now just give us Eternal Punishment and we can call it a day for the Persona remakes.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Angus on May 16, 2011, 12:46:22 PM

Late response coming! :P

Ocarina of Time 3D? Well if you never played it before, then this will be an excellent purchase. It's an amazing game, really.

As for how it compares, I like Twilight Princess better. It's kind of similar, but better in my opinion. Both are awesome, though.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Shinobi 3DS gameplay footage!

Ha! They even acknowledged the 3D Shinobi game from 2002, even though this one is made to be more like the classic 2D side-scrolling games, but still, take that you fuck-tard haters! :>

Anyways, the gameplay footage looks pretty good from the little that's shown in this trailer. Too bad that I'll never get the chance to actually play it for myself.

Spark Of Spirit

Shinobi's back. Though it's still weird that there doesn't seem to be a HD version coming. You'd figure Sega would get Platinum on that, ASAP.

I would be hoping for Strider's return too, but after being left out of MvC3 despite being a fan favorite and Capcom sinking into a pit recently, I don't think it's very likely.