Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on April 19, 2012, 09:54:06 AM
YES! Prey 2 isn't cancelled!

QuoteDevelopment of Prey 2 has not been cancelled but the game will not be released in 2012 as planned. The delay is due to the fact that game development has not progressed satisfactorily this past year, and the game does not currently meet our quality standards. Prey 2 has shown great promise and we regret disappointing our fans. We have made a substantial investment in game development to deliver the experience fans want. We are determined only to release the AAA game that fans rightfully expect, and are unwilling to compromise our quality standards to meet a release schedule.
Update?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Grave

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on October 12, 2012, 11:23:04 AM
Pshhhh, posers, Ninja Gaiden did it first with the original version of the game in which you could attain the SNES trilogy cartridge and play it on the arcade cabinet in Han's Bar....which doesn't make sense from a hardware standpoint, but the concept was still there.

Seriously, though, that's a cool touch with the VF2 in-game feature for Yakuza 5 that I always felt more games needed to do.

(I have nothing better to do than read old posts until I get sleepy)

I know this is old, but this cannot fly. If you really want to call someone posers, Team Ninja definitely could've been called it. As far as I can remember, Shenmue did it first considering you could pull out a Saturn and play some weird game that I don't remember the name.

Anyway, I think I've read enough.

There's only a select few games that I'm anticipating.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Watch Dogs
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Crysis 3
Gears of War: Judgment
God of War: Ascension

Not too thrilled about DmC at all. Truth be told, I don't think 2013 will be a hit for me. At least not like last year.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Grave on January 03, 2013, 10:53:50 PM
I know this is old, but this cannot fly. If you really want to call someone posers, Team Ninja definitely could've been called it. As far as I can remember, Shenmue did it first considering you could pull out a Saturn and play some weird game that I don't remember the name.

Team Ninja was still the first one to do it on an arcade machine rather than a console. :bleh:

Grave

:thumbup:

talonmalon333

Pokemon X and Y have been announced for the sixth generation.

http://gengame.net/2013/01/enjoy-the-announcement-trailer-for-pokemon-x-pokemon-y/
http://gengame.net/2013/01/first-official-screenshots-for-pokemon-x-pokemon-y/

Seems they are finally stepping into full 3D. I'll be passing on it as I don't actually get Pokemon games anymore, but I imagine some here are curious.

Spark Of Spirit

I almost jumped into B&W but I already moved to wanting a 3DS entry by then. Depending on how this goes  might jump in.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Aren't DS games BC with the 3DS?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 09, 2013, 12:43:59 PM
Aren't DS games BC with the 3DS?
That they are, but I meant from the ground up.

So Sly Cooper 4 is coming out for $40 on PS3 with cross-buy ($30 on Vita alone) in March, here's the trailer. If any of you folks has a PS3, I highly suggest looking this one up. For that price, I refuse to pass it up.

I really think they should have put it out in February. There's no competition other than Rayman Legends.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Some people caught this in Sly 4:

Check the bottom shelf, it might be a hint towards their next project. ;)

If true, and this game holds up, I would definitely be interested.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 09, 2013, 04:33:17 PM
Some people caught this in Sly 4:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8501/8362416518_bbe9472379_z.jpg

Check the bottom shelf, it might be a hint towards their next project. ;)

If true, and this game holds up, I would definitely be interested.
CHILLS MAN, I HAVE CHILLS :zonk: :zonk: :zonk: :zonk:

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 09, 2013, 03:37:10 PM
So Sly Cooper 4 is coming out for $40 on PS3 with cross-buy ($30 on Vita alone) in March, here's the trailer.
Gotta' love this cross-buy shit. I can get the PS3 copies and give the Vita versions to my friends. :D

Also, I love this trend of awesome games being released for cheap. Sonic Racing Transformed, Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault, Anarchy Reigns, and now Sly 4!?

Spark Of Spirit

Yep, multi-tiered pricing should hopefully be the next trend. Hopefully it helps this game out.

Commode

Already preordered the game.  Amazon will ship it straight to my ship!
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

I laid down my preorder.

That was the first PS3 game I've ever preordered!