Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I remember that bad trailer Final Fantasy XIV had and remembered that I can't get excited about that game.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

>Not pre-ordering Anarchy Reigns

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 13, 2013, 03:14:55 PM
I thought you already had it?
I mean, you didn't. :bleh:

And yeah, but I bought it again, because it's only $30 and I want to give Platinum my business.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on January 13, 2013, 03:20:10 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 13, 2013, 03:14:55 PM
I thought you already had it?
I mean, you didn't. :bleh:

And yeah, but I bought it again, because it's only $30 and I want to give Platinum my business.
Oh, yeah I didn't. There's no reason to, though, since Sega already broke their relationship with them. I'll pick it up down the road.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

My family is kind of tight on money right now, so it may be a while before I get Anarchy Reigns or MGR.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 13, 2013, 03:23:11 PM
Oh, yeah I didn't. There's no reason to, though, since Sega already broke their relationship with them. I'll pick it up down the road.
Down the road, there won't be anyone playing the game anymore.

Unless you want to get that shit going with me, RSW, Jay, and one of my other bros. I'll probably never stop playing.

Foggle

Quote from: Rynnec on January 13, 2013, 03:24:41 PM
My family is kind of tight on money right now, so it may be a while before I get Anarchy Reigns or MGR.
Sorry to hear that man. But once you're able to get it too, we can have AR AR tournaments! :joy: :joy:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Welcome to my world, bro! :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

Headstrong Games is working on an unannounced Wii-U game. Here's hoping Sega is the publisher.

Rynnec

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 16, 2013, 08:42:40 PM

Welcome to my world, bro! :joy:

Woohoo!  :thumbup:

I may be able to get purchase at least one though. And that'll probably be MGR (because that Gray Fox skin is beast). I'll have to rent the other for the time being until I get enough money to buy it.

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Nintendo released their upcoming game forecast:

I think we still need news for the 3DS. The only title they have for the second half of the year is X/Y.

Foggle

Here's a list of Tango Gameworks staff, all of whom are (presumably) working on Zwei. Highlights include:

Shinji Mikami (duh!)
Ikumi Nakamura (Bayonetta, Okami)
Masafumi Takada (God Hand, No More Heroes, Killer7, Fatal Frame 4, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Infinite Space)
Naoki Katakai (Resident Evil 4, REmake, Devil May Cry, Vanquish, Okami)
Shinichiro Ishikawa (Devil May Cry, Okami)
Shigenori Nishikawa (Resident Evil, RE4, Dino Crisis 2, MadWorld)
Yoshifumi Hattori (God Hand, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Resident Evil 4, REmake, Mega Man Legends, Okami, Dino Crisis 1/2)
Masaaki Yamada (Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe 2, Okami)
Mitsuhiro Kubo (God Hand, Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, Yakuza, Vanquish, Okami, Devil May Cry 4)
& more (I got lazy)

If that's not a fucking all-star lineup, I don't know what is. Also, they recently brought on the guy who did the environments for REmake.