Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on May 17, 2013, 12:55:07 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 17, 2013, 11:26:36 AM
Yakuza 1 and 2 HD are coming to Wii-U
In America, though?

Also, that's beyond surprising, as I thought Sony had exclusive publishing rights for the Yakuza series.
No idea if it's coming here, just that it was announced. Though there's a good chance if it coming here since Nintendo doesn't have Sony's stupid stance on re-releases and they're already translated.

Sega seems to have a relationship growing with Nintendo since there's a third unannounced Sonic title (not Lost World or Olympics) that has yet to be shown. I'm hoping for the Mario and Sonic platformer. I will never give up hope.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 17, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
No idea if it's coming here, just that it was announced. Though there's a good chance if it coming here since Nintendo doesn't have Sony's stupid stance on re-releases and they're already translated.
Hopefully they let you use the Japanese voice track in Yakuza 1. Between that and the improved load times, I'd probably be willing to double dip.

(You know, Sega, you can also release your Yakuza games on PC! Just saying!)

gunswordfist

So Phantom Pain is Metal Gear Solid V? I saw it was the subtitle for MGSV when I peeked at my brother's copy of GI. Is Ground Zeroes MGSV too? I am so confused.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 17, 2013, 02:55:19 PM
So Phantom Pain is Metal Gear Solid V? I saw it was the subtitle for MGSV when I peeked at my brother's copy of GI. Is Ground Zeroes MGSV too? I am so confused.

Phantom Pain is the subtitle to MGSV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MGS5

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a direct prequel to MGSV, and will be released first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Ground_Zeroes

Seems like both are MGSV. It looks to be a two-part story.

Spark Of Spirit

Amazing box art. (September 15th!)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Definitely Platinum's best box art yet! Speaking of awesome game boxes...

Spoiler
[close]

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on May 17, 2013, 02:59:09 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 17, 2013, 02:55:19 PM

Phantom Pain is the subtitle to MGSV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MGS5

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a direct prequel to MGSV, and will be released first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Ground_Zeroes

Seems like both are MGSV. It looks to be a two-part story.
:worship: Now Konami and fanboys, please let Kojima walk away from the series after this greatness.
Quote from: Foggle on May 17, 2013, 06:52:15 PM
Definitely Platinum's best box art yet! Speaking of awesome game boxes...

Spoiler
[close]
When's the game out? Spark vouches for High Noon's greatness so hopefully they deliver.

gunswordfist

Any more news on Prey 2 or the spirtual sequel to Banjo Tooie ex-Rare devs are supposed to be making?

Foggle

All I know is that Prey 2 is still happening, allegedly.

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 19, 2013, 01:34:24 AM
When's the game out? Spark vouches for High Noon's greatness so hopefully they deliver.
June 25.

gunswordfist

Ahhh sweet. I hope there will be a demo.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Super Smash Bros is confirmed for a Pre-E3 appearance.

My hype levels are off the charts.

Rynnec

Between Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Guilty Gear Xrd, Bayo2, and Sonic Lost World, 2013 is pretty much the year of hype.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on May 20, 2013, 02:12:55 AM
Super Smash Bros is confirmed for a Pre-E3 appearance.

My hype levels are off the charts.
For the 3DS or Wii-U game?

I think that's why I'm so hyped. TWO SMASH BROS. GAMES!

Quote from: Rynnec on May 20, 2013, 03:20:53 AM
Between Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Guilty Gear Xrd, Bayo2, and Sonic Lost World, 2013 is pretty much the year of hype.
Wonderful 101 is in September, too! It's looking like a decent year for games.

Foggle

Shadow Warrior will reportedly remain true to the original while nixing the racist/sexist humor. Sounds perfect to me!

It'll be out on PC this year and next-gen consoles next year. You better pick up both that and Rise Of The Triad if you want to show your support for the revival of quality old-school FPS! (And go buy Serious Sam TFE/TSE/3 and Painkiller right now, ya cheap skates. :D)

Foggle

Oh, and here are some lovely screenshots from it. OMG CAN'T WAIT OMG

(Click for bigger, higher quality versions.)