Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

It looks a lot like Zeno Clash.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The imagery in the first and last screen-shots look like they came out of a Ninja Gaiden game (a GOOD Ninja Gaiden game). But, maybe that's just me comparing every little thing I see to the NG series, which I clearly have an unhealthy obsession with. Either way, color me interested. :D

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 21, 2013, 04:04:54 PM
It looks a lot like Zeno Clash.
Which is a totally awesome game.

This one is classic-style shootin' though, not a weird first person beat 'em up.

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 21, 2013, 04:05:49 PM
The imagery in the first and last screen-shots look like they came out of a Ninja Gaiden game (a GOOD Ninja Gaiden game). But, maybe that's just me comparing every little thing I see to the NG series, which I clearly have an unhealthy obsession with. Either way, color me interested. :D
Yeah, it does look like the first Ninja Gaiden!

By the way, I made the pictures clickable, which will take you to much better looking versions of the images.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

From the new Rise Of The Triad...

QuoteSeriously, please seek help
Teabag 5 decapitated heads

Greatest achievement ever.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 27, 2013, 06:36:20 PM
I like MGS1 and disliked the remake and 2.  :??:

But anyway, I'm looking forward to Shovel Knight and hope it can make its kickstarter goal.
3 and 4 are great though. Kojima deserves the praise he gets for his game design.

Foggle

Foggle

gunswordfist

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 25, 2013, 04:05:58 PM
What's Duke Nukem Reloaded?
A re-imagining of Duke Nukem 3D by the Rise of the Triad 2013 guys.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on May 25, 2013, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 25, 2013, 04:05:58 PM
What's Duke Nukem Reloaded?
A re-imagining of Duke Nukem 3D by the Rise of the Triad 2013 guys.
Shut up and take my money!

Peanutbutter

I believe my next game from Gamefly should be Deadly Premonition. Needless to say, I'm excited.  :swoon:

Foggle

Bethesda scrapped Prey 2, which is sad, because it looked and sounded amazing. However, they've now brought on the Dishonored devs to completely reboot it and treat it "like a new System Shock", which is equally amazing if not more so.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/31/human-dead-dishonored-dev-rumored-to-be-on-prey-2/

Can't wait once again!

RacattackForce

Rayman Legends. Been waiting for the game since it was officially announced last year. Very bit of new footage just makes me even more eager to play it.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on May 31, 2013, 05:28:39 PM
Bethesda scrapped Prey 2, which is sad, because it looked and sounded amazing. However, they've now brought on the Dishonored devs to completely reboot it and treat it "like a new System Shock", which is equally amazing if not more so.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/31/human-dead-dishonored-dev-rumored-to-be-on-prey-2/

Can't wait once again!
I'm not sure whether this means the game will play like the first Prey or they'll do their take of a game with Prey 2's bounty hunter but I wish a Prey 2 that lived up to the potential Prey 1 had (portals, wall walking (Portal meets Bayonetta level design?), alien guns and spirit powers) while a brand new IP was made for the bounty hunter.