Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

See, he may be an ass to most other developers, but Itagaki stands up for his old buddies. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

well kamiya..no wait, he doesn't get along with a lot of his former co-workers lol
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Apparently this is a leaked camera shot of the Ratchet & Clank PS4 game. It's basically nothing but I still can't contain my hype.

Clank shiny as fuck. I dig it.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm hoping to get a Wii-U by the end of the year. While I know that this game won't do well with critics or most gamers, if it's even half as good as NGB, then it'll probably be my favorite game of the year.

Foggle

I love how he somehow manages to be both charming and arrogant at the same time. ;D

I hope the game is as good as NG1 and 2. If so, it'll probably be one of my favorites of the year, though my Ratchet & Clank/Yakuza/Persona bias may prevent me from calling it #1. :D

Spark Of Spirit

Not to mention that Codename STEAM, Star Fox, and Zelda Wii U are out this year. There's a lot of good stuff up ahead.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

In all honesty, without hyperbole, 2015 might be the best single year for video games since the mid-2000's. Both Wii U and PS4 definitely have an amazing year ahead, with Xbone's lineup not looking so shabby either (to say nothing of 3DS and PC exclusives). It's gonna' be grand. :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on February 13, 2015, 07:11:35 PM
I'm hoping to get a Wii-U by the end of the year. While I know that this game won't do well with critics or most gamers, if it's even half as good as NGB, then it'll probably be my favorite game of the year.
You don't have a Wii either, so if you get a U you'll certainly have enough to keep you busy for a while!

As for this game, I just really want to see the most recent build. This E3 will probably give us the near-final version, so I'm really eager to see what they've managed to do with all their hard work.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on February 13, 2015, 08:41:23 PMI love how he somehow manages to be both charming and arrogant at the same time. ;D

And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love his egotistical personality, and his attitude towards hyping the shit out of  every new game that he's working on, swearing to everyone that it'll be "the best game ever!" If nothing else, it always gets me hyped. :joy:

I will say that, aside from the DOAX games (which to be fair don't really count since he worked on them as a hobby during his own time), I have never played a bad game made by Itagaki. Even if something like DOA isn't everyone's thing, none of them could rightfully be called bad games, especially with good critical and commercial success backing them. And the 3 NG games which he has worked on are excellent. So, even if DT may not be the best game ever, I still trust him to make a fun game.

talonmalon333

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

That and Zelda. It's a close one.

Peanutbutter

Anyone else excited for TellTale's Game of Thrones game?