Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on March 12, 2015, 10:30:58 PM
I'm sure you'll get plenty of mileage out of classics like Criminal Girls: Invite Only and Monster Monpiece.

Got my weekend planned out now. Thanks.

gunswordfist

I'll never be able to keep up with talon's party lifestyle.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Again, the word cheap. It's not like it won't drop in price by the time you actually buy a PSP, anyway.

That reminds me, get Half Minute Hero.

Quote from: talonmalon333 on March 12, 2015, 10:19:49 PM
Does the Vita have enough games to pay double the price of a PSP? Or better yet, does it have games period? :P
Persona 4 Golden, Dragon's Crown, Danganronpa 2, Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Freedom Wars, Muramasa Rebirth, Soul Sacrifice, Ys: Memories of Celceta, plus the PSP library and PSN/PS1 games on better hardware. Not a lot, I know, but again, cheap was the key word.

I never said it was worth the price it is now. It's not.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Forgot about Half Minute Hero. Another PSP goodie (though it's also on PC).

Honestly, the only Vita exclusives that have ever appealed to me are Gravity Rush and Ys Celceta, and the latter is probably coming to Steam someday.

Rynnec

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 12, 2015, 10:53:44 PM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on March 12, 2015, 10:19:49 PM
Does the Vita have enough games to pay double the price of a PSP? Or better yet, does it have games period? :P
Persona 4 Golden, Dragon's Crown, Danganronpa 2, Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Freedom Wars, Muramasa Rebirth, Soul Sacrifice, Ys: Memories of Celceta, plus the PSP library and PSN/PS1 games on better hardware. Not a lot, I know, but again, cheap was the key word.

I never said it was worth the price it is now. It's not.

There's also God Eater 2 Rage Burst and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, but those are Japan only at the moment, which leads to another problem the Vita has.

Quote from: Foggle on March 13, 2015, 01:44:24 AM
Forgot about Half Minute Hero. Another PSP goodie (though it's also on PC).

Honestly, the only Vita exclusives that have ever appealed to me are Gravity Rush and Ys Celceta, and the latter is probably coming to Steam someday.

But Foggle, what about Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus?  :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

Rodea preorders are back on amazon.

If you were looking into it, now's your chance.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

http://shoryuken.com/2015/03/19/so-i-guess-predator-will-be-playable-in-mortal-kombat-x/

Mortal Kombat X's roster is looking a little on the bland side for me, but this makes up for the apparent lack of Noob Saibot and the cyborgs.

gunswordfist

Meh, I'm fine without any of them playable.

Apparently I'm the only one on this site hyped about Street Fighter V. Oh well. :bleh:

Spark Of Spirit

I'm hyped for Super Street Fighter V Turbo Revival Impact Strike Championship Edition.

No reason to ever be hyped for the first release of a Street Fighter game.  :P

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 20, 2015, 05:04:15 PMI'm hyped for Super Street Fighter V Turbo Revival Impact Strike Championship Edition.

No reason to ever be hyped for the first release of a Capcom game.  :P

Fixed.

Spark Of Spirit

I almost added Ex Plus Alpha to that mess.

Good old, Capcom.  :D

Spark Of Spirit

Splatoon is looking like quite the fun little action platformer.

The multiplayer looks good, but the Ratchet meets Mario Galaxy style single player has me the most curious. We don't get many games like that these days.

talonmalon333

So Aonuma revealed that Zelda Wii U likely won't come out in 2015.

Now I won't have to decide what to play first this Christmas, Zelda or Phantom Pain.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken