talonmalon333

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 01, 2015, 05:54:19 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 01, 2015, 05:25:18 PM

FATAL FRAME IS NA BOUND!  :lol:

Is this for real? If so, which one?
The Wii U one: the new one.

Itagaki was right.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

I wish there was some news about Youkai Watch coming to the states tho. Other than that, it was a good Direct. All that amiibo news, all that dlc news, all those new games. My tax refund will go to a good use, that I can assure you.

talonmalon333

What's the short version of the direct?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 01, 2015, 06:29:12 PM
What's the short version of the direct?
Games, amiibos and DLC are being released.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

What's the somewhat short version?

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

That's the Euro boxart.

Can't wait until we get this!

EDIT: See what I was saying about graphics? I'm perfectly fine with where the are now when we can get this:

Foggle

Nintendo dropped the megaton. This was the only thing I've wanted to see in a Nintendo Direct for many months; I was not disappointed.

N64 games on Wii U VC is also great news. U Pro Controller >>>>>>>> Wii Pro Controller. It's too bad we'll probably never see any Rareware games on it aside from DK64, though... :(

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on April 01, 2015, 08:46:46 PM
Nintendo dropped the megaton. This was the only thing I've wanted to see in a Nintendo Direct for many months; I was not disappointed.
Fire Emblem X SMT looks pretty great, too. I'm actually surprised at some of the meltdowns I'm seeing over it.

There's supposedly a Xenoblade direct in a few weeks, so hopefully we get one for Devil's Third around then, too. I keep hoping it'll be a summer game since it would be a great counterpoint to Splatoon.

Foggle

I am just so excited about Fatal Frame. Now it can finally jump to the top of my most anticipated games list along with MGS, Ratchet, Zelda, Yakuza, Star Fox, Woolly World, Final Fantasy, Devil's Third, Persona, The Witcher, Ukulele, Hat in Time... it's going to be a good couple of years for video games. :swoon:

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 01, 2015, 08:50:35 PM
Fire Emblem X SMT looks pretty great, too. I'm actually surprised at some of the meltdowns I'm seeing over it.
I saw someone else saying people were upset about it. Do you know why they are? Sounds like an awesome game idea to me.

gunswordfist

I need to check out Hat in Time.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on April 01, 2015, 08:57:44 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 01, 2015, 08:50:35 PMFire Emblem X SMT looks pretty great, too. I'm actually surprised at some of the meltdowns I'm seeing over it.
I saw someone else saying people were upset about it. Do you know why they are? Sounds like an awesome game idea to me.
It looks like Persona.

That's a bad thing now. :zonk:

Foggle

Oh, so it's just the SMT old guard who cry themselves to sleep every night in front of their Kazuma Kaneko shrines because Persona achieved mainstream popularity? A great bunch, those fellows. Definitely not obnoxious at all.