Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

That DLC had to be a hint.

But I'm going to guess that'll be revealed next year. F-Zero simply wouldn't be a big holiday game.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

If they bundle the yarn Yoshi Amiibo with the game like Mario Party 10 had I will be all over that. I've been actively avoiding blowing money on Amiibos but that one's adorable enough to justify it.

Foggle

Nintendo should hire Platinum to develop a Captain Falcon beat 'em up that plays like God Hand. Or Insomniac to develop a Super Mario Sunshine sequel.

Quote from: Nel_Annette on April 02, 2015, 11:00:42 PM
If they bundle the yarn Yoshi Amiibo with the game like Mario Party 10 had I will be all over that. I've been actively avoiding blowing money on Amiibos but that one's adorable enough to justify it.
Same. I have no interest in Skylanders and their ilk but goddamn those Yarn Yoshi Amiibos are just so cute.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Nel_Annette on April 02, 2015, 11:00:42 PM

Currently UK only.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Oooh. I'll bet we'll probably get something like that over here, though it will probably be a generic-looking box like MP10. Don't care, though. Just want Yoshi.

I don't mind Amiibos, but I know myself well enough to know that if I get one of the other ones, I'll get a compulsion to collect them all. And in this toxic scalper environment, that just isn't happening. Though I wouldn't mind getting some of the little extras you get for using them. I just don't want to pay $12 for that.

Foggle

gunswordfist

Whoa, it looks like Deus Ex meets Crysis! I still need to play Human Revolution. It's pretty high on my back log.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

So stylish. Sleek and colorful. Deus Ex has the best artistry.

Dem physics too.

Foggle

gunswordfist

Nel_Annette

Just pre-ordered the special edition of Rodea. They have it up for $74.99 on NISA's site along with the regular and 3DS regular and special editions.

gunswordfist

Nel_Annette

Oh, friend, I've been enjoying poverty for years.

gunswordfist

Foggle

Quote from: https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/587667877253132288Public #Rodea Announcement! The Wii version of the game will indeed be on its own physical disc bundled with first-print Wii U versions!

;D