Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

You'd figure someone would take advantage of this situation and like rerelease or remake the System Shock games, right?

This gen is so fucking stupid about obvious decisions.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

System Shock 1 definitely needs a remake, and I'd absolutely love to play one. 2 holds up surprisingly well, however; release a PC version with all the Windows 7/Vista/XP compatibility issues ironed out and a console port and it'd do well, I think.

You'd think 2K would have attempted one or the other by now.

gunswordfist

Bioshock Infinite doesn't let you fuck aliens so it possibly couldn't be that good.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Just watched the Saints Row 3 gameplay video. Holy fuck, I need this game right now! Check it out if you want to see how a sandbox should be done. :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

:thumbup:

Sonic CD representation for the win, too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Desensitized on July 20, 2011, 04:52:08 PM

:thumbup:

Sonic CD representation for the win, too.

Agdhuaighaoigaegaeiughsebngdjgbajegbeasgdvstgwfyesfgvbydsfjeshtaekjuhfnaegsbsgbjaethfawetfbtuesogtsigseogtsgtpsrjtgpistjistieitjseigseiwinwinwinwinwin.

Kiddington

Chemical Plant Zone? Wow, no kidding.  :swoon:

Hooooly crap, I really need to start following the development of this game more closely. This looks beautiful.

Spark Of Spirit

You have no idea how badly I want to see those in action. Especially after seeing how awesome City Escape looked. Also,I don't care what GSF thinks, Chemical Plant is the best zone in Sonic 2.

I'm really glad they made Sonic Colors. They seemed to have learned a lot from it, judging from everything I've seen from this game. Here's hoping the modern levels follow more after it than Unleashed (like Green Hill modern did)...

Still, first ever Sonic game I've ever preordered.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Desensitized on July 20, 2011, 06:03:25 PM
You have no idea how badly I want to see those in action. Especially after seeing how awesome City Escape looked. Also,I don't care what GSF thinks, Chemical Plant is the best zone in Sonic 2.

I'm really glad they made Sonic Colors. They seemed to have learned a lot from it, judging from everything I've seen from this game. Here's hoping the modern levels follow more after it than Unleashed (like Green Hill modern did)...

Spark Of Spirit

talonmalon333

Man, I REALLY want Sonic Generations to be good. I mean, the 2D games were awesome behind words. Had they ended there, it'd be my favorite series after Zelda and Mario.

Spark Of Spirit

Yes!

An Aliens game by WayForward that features Metroid style exploration, platforming, multiple characters, and a survival horror bent. And it's for the DS for portability.

Thank you for this, Sega. Now revive Headstrong's Jet Set Radio project, and I'll declare you king of this gen.

gunswordfist

And gimme Streets Of Rage 4 with no damn robots and the last fight being against Shiva and Mr. X at the same time

Foggle

Two awesome Aliens games by two awesome developers coming out so close together? Sega's on a fucking roll right now.

gunswordfist

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 20, 2011, 09:51:08 PM
Quote from: Desensitized on July 20, 2011, 06:03:25 PM

Chemical Plant Zone would be great..if it weren't for Act 2