Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

This game is going to be so awesome.

SMB3 colored blocks are in! I really hope fences from SMW and NSMBU are in too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, user reviews can be just as hard to trust as game journalists, so I'll take that all with a grain of salt.

From what I've been gathering, though, the multiplayer seems to be the best part about the game.

Foggle

While I think I'll probably enjoy the game, Amazon Japan customer reviews are the absolute last place I'd trust to find out the quality of a game. They give stuff 1 star for the silliest reasons imaginable.

Foggle

Nel_Annette

I got it pre-ordered right alongside the PSOne-styled PS4 controller.  :joy:

gunswordfist

Funny yet legitimately awesome. I honestly think it'll be my GOAT.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 16, 2015, 11:24:36 PM
Funny yet legitimately awesome. I honestly think it'll be my GOAT.
Same! :joy:

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

You have no idea how much I want to play that. That recent trailer really sells it.

I think the only thing missing is the ability to make slopes, which would be rather difficult to add. But hey, there will probably be DLC for this, so here's hoping it's part of it.

The only thing that would give me more hype? Sonic Maker. I would never ask Sega for anything Sonic related ever again.

Spark Of Spirit

By the way, this:

Really needs to find its way into the SMW mode at the very least. Not only do SMW physics feel closer to Classic Sonic, but the minds that would be blown from the console wars of the period would be much too cool to pass up.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 17, 2015, 10:19:25 PM
You have no idea how much I want to play that. That recent trailer really sells it.

I think the only thing missing is the ability to make slopes, which would be rather difficult to add. But hey, there will probably be DLC for this, so here's hoping it's part of it.

The only thing that would give me more hype? Sonic Maker. I would never ask Sega for anything Sonic related ever again.
I would love a Sonic Maker! There's actually a fan-made PC tool that accomplishes roughly the same thing, but I'm not sure how easy it is to use.

I do wish slopes were in; sliding down them was always such fun. Still, the rest of the game looks so perfect that it's hard to be particularly bothered by the lack of them.

Crazy how the two most exciting games of the year (for me) both come out in September. Not sure that's ever happened before.

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 17, 2015, 10:28:32 PM
By the way, this:

http://gonintendo.com/system/file_uploads/uploads/000/007/220/original/sonic.png

Really needs to find its way into the SMW mode at the very least. Not only do SMW physics feel closer to Classic Sonic, but the minds that would be blown from the console wars of the period would be much too cool to pass up.
Fantastic!

Spark Of Spirit

It might be easier for Sega if they did it like Nintendo did by including each classic Sonic game and its original physics in their own skin as well as updated assets from the Advance games and whatnot. Use the gamepad to draw slopes and you might have a winner.

But yeah, I heard about the PC one. It's just really hard to use.

Mostly I just want more 2D Classic Sonic. I've been waiting since Generations for more.

Spark Of Spirit

Some of the amiibo skins

DK's is more based off the original Donkey Kong so I hope Diddy's is more based off DKC, but these are pretty cool. I like how Yoshi has the boss defeated jingle from Yoshi's Island as his stage clear theme.

Now I definitely need to get my hands on the Luigi amiibo.

Also, the 10 Mario Challenge Mode is going to have so much replay factor for Mario freaks like me.

Foggle

IT'S ALMOST HERE

My PS3 is ready for its last great game! :joy: :joy: :joy: