The Shadow Gentleman

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Avaitor

I know someone who teaches in Japan now, and one day a student asked her if they had KFC in America.

It's surprisingly a big deal there.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

KFC somehow managed to convince the Japanese that fried chicken is the traditional Christmas dinner in America, so everyone there eats KFC on Christmas. Really.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on January 31, 2016, 12:50:07 PM
KFC somehow managed to convince the Japanese that fried chicken is the traditional Christmas dinner in America, so everyone there eats KFC on Christmas. Really.

Yes. This is actually a thing.

God I love Japan. :>

gunswordfist

One more reason to go to Japan..
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on January 31, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

It's like a reverse version of how A Christmas Story told people that yes, Chinese Food places are opened on Christmas.

But yeah, I hear people in Japan put orders in for family dinners in advance. Kinda like how I imagine next week how people will be picking up their orders of chicken wings for the Super Bowl.

Dr. Insomniac

Now I'm remembering that one of the School Days ends took place on Christmas, so I wish someone would edit it so that after Makoto climaxes into Kotonoha, he turns his head and thanks Colonel Sanders for all the good things in his life.

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody