Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Daxdiv on January 29, 2011, 11:43:56 PM
My new sig is just a bunch of characters I like from gaming, and I felt like making it. We have Lucas, Little Mac, The Heavy, Touya, Chun-Li, and Amaterasu.
No Barry?? Whoa.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Desensitized on January 29, 2011, 11:56:14 PM
Quote from: Daxdiv on January 29, 2011, 11:43:56 PM
My new sig is just a bunch of characters I like from gaming, and I felt like making it. We have Lucas, Little Mac, The Heavy, Touya, Chun-Li, and Amaterasu.
No Barry?? Whoa.
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised myself. I just really wanted Lucas, Amaterasu, and the Heavy in one image, and of course, I needed a Pokémon character, and since I've been playing White recently, and I do like the design of the male protagonist this time around, unlike last generation where I thought he had the dumbest design of all the men, well up until Platinum where they gave him that jacket, so I went with Touya, the playable character of Black and White. Of course, Little Mac and Punch-Out!! remains one of my favorite games that gets overshadowed by the other games Nintendo puts out. I mean I'm glad that there was a sequel/remake on the Wii and all. Chun-Li is just there because my sig would have been a total sausage fest, and when it does come to the girls of Capcom fighting games, she is the one I mostly use, because she kicks butt.

At my own admittance, this was going to be overstuffed with characters like Usopp and Scooby-Doo, just so I can have a character from a cartoon on there, especially since One Piece is one of my favorite manga series. But I figured six is good enough.

skyesweetcherry

The avatar: I love Sterling Knight.

The siggy: That was made 6 months ago :)

March 5th - Sterling Knight's Birthday :D

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Personal text is now an awesome quote from Excel Saga that pretty adequately describes Hyatt, the character in my avatar. Old personal text got moved to my sig. Sig pic is now from one of my favorite fight scenes in Cowboy Bebop.

Avaitor

Okay, which one of you mugs bumped out the old boy? WHODUNIT!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

I'm sure everyone here remembers my old Pettis signature: Well my sig has him doing a crazy kick in the last round of the very last fight in the MMA organization that was my recent favorite. He won a decision and became the final WEC LW champion. I think he can become the UFC LW champion.

I wanted to find a fan picture of Casey Jones out of the blue. No real reason behind that besides I wanted a cool Casey Jones picture.

I've been wanting to have a gif of this moment in Sym-Bionic Titan for a little while now and got around to doing it today. Gotta love alien kung fu.

I decided to do this gif of Yusuke beating up Doctor today after I saw a comment on the video EK posted days ago. The title is a quote from that fight. It's very ironic.  :sly:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

EK, what the hell did you edit in my other post? Anyway, I resized my gifs and put them back up. It took me days to do it but whatever.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, being the total dumb-fuck that you are, I edited your post so that your gif image of your old signature image would actually fucking show up, since apparently you're far too retarded to even realize how to close brackets when posting up an image. I did it because I was feeling generous, but if you want I can revert it back to the dumb-ass newbie mistake you made from before, if you want it back that way so badly. :sly:

BTW, This is the exact stupid-ass mistake that you made....

[imghttp://i34.tinypic.com/35cg6ir.jpg][/img]

....before I fixed it for you

Avaitor

Watching "Question Authority" now and felt like changing my avatar to the Question.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I like how they even used his JLU design there.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The Question is probably the only new hero that I cared for who joined the Justice League when the series became JLU in season 3. Other than that, none of the other additions interested me all that much, though I suppose that Green Arrow was OK.

Dr. Insomniac

BoP made me appreciate Black Canary and Huntress on the show though.

Daxdiv

I modified my sig, since I really wasn't too happy with how Touya/Blair (Still can't believe that his official name from Nintendo) was as big as the Heavy, so I downsized him, moved him to be closer to Lucas, and added Frank West into the mix, mostly because I like Dead Rising games, and I do hope that he becomes DLC for MvC3 down the line.

Neomysterion X. Prime

My siggy will have all of you going if you're trying to guess all of the animanga chararcters on there.
I found this one somewhere on the internet (forgot where) when I was searching up anime collages. I'm under severe anime-hype right now thanks to all of my friends.  :swoon: