Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Angus

This one's from the Boys Be rom com. Also have one where she holds up two Xs.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

So yeah, Archer is great, and the flashbacks in this episode were great. But seriously, why Hitler?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Time for a change. The anime boobie gif was starting to get on my nerves; it was kinda funny at first, but now it's just getting annoying.

Nothing really flashy or special this time, though, as I couldn't really find anything that blew me away. A Super Mario Bros. trademark mushroom, and another quote from Space Ghost (this has become a trend of mine, lately; after all, this is one of the most quotable shows ever, and fits perfectly in any signature) will do for this month, or whenever I decide to change it again.

Neomysterion X. Prime

I should of posted this, but didn't.
I got an evil avatar and siggy change for the now. I have the Evil Penguin avatar from Icepets, and an Evil Jakrit on my siggy. I want to get an Evil Jakrit MP one day on that site and turn my Jakrit into an Evil one.  :devil:

Avaitor

Found this great shot of Betty doing the square sign. Can't recall where it comes from, but Imma use it for now.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

Found this icon of sorts for Scott Pilgrim's band on Google. Liked it, so... yeah. This'll be my new avatar for a while.

Also changed my signature back to the original Space Ghost quote I had when I started. One of my favorite lines from the show. Chad Ghostal was an underrated character; wish he showed up more.

Avaitor

So yeah, guess how far I'm on in Higurashi now.

New blog!

ToonFaithful

Geezer

Regular Show is one of the few cartoons that still qualifies as appointment viewing for me.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Capcom thought leaving her out of Street Fighter IV in favor of Even-More-Overpowered Akuma was a smart choice. However, Karin is heavily rumored to be in Street Fighter X Tekken, and considering how the latest promos confirmed both Asuka and Lili from Tekken, it only makes sense that they include their Street Fighter counterparts, Sakura and Karin, so I still have that strand of hope left.

But knowing Trollno, he'll make Dudley Lili's counterpart because they're both rich and he's already got a 3D model ready to reuse.

Foggle

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on July 04, 2011, 01:47:15 AM
Capcom thought leaving her out of Street Fighter IV in favor of Even-More-Overpowered Akuma was a smart choice.
The arcade edition DLC characters were lazy as fuck. Two slightly altered reskins and two other characters that are stupidly boring and practically the same? Awesome!

Spark Of Spirit

Capcom sucks, man. I still can't believe the potential of MvC3 was just left to rot while MK9 was allowed to just come in and fucking clean up shop like that.

Also, I ain't ever buying a first release of a Capcom fighter with Street Fighter or Versus in the title ever again.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

There are few things I am known for. This avatar (a parody of the 1976 Viacom logo created by Aquadementia before he went bonkers) is one of them.

Also I still mourn Arrested Development.  :cry:

Avaitor

New blog!