What Are You Watching?

Started by Avaitor, October 21, 2012, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Yeah, I wasn't hot on Razer and Aya's relationship, but I still liked season 2.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

I did too by I thought season 1 was clearly superior.

Ok, all that's said and done, I like GL about as much as Young Justice right now. I obviously need to see the rest of both but that's how I have it for now.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Today I'll restart on Wolverine And The X-Men again (I restarted at the beginning of this year, I believe. Either way, I never got that far into the show so it doesn't matter). After I finish that, I'll watch Batman, and all of it, finally. Then maybe Superman and ugh, start over Justice League. The beginning of that series is of course painful to me but I'll do it for completion.

Avaitor

Maybe you can give SSM another chance, as well?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

I'd watch Gundam or Fullmetal Panic before that. :awesome:

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on May 07, 2014, 04:43:35 PM
Says the guy who won't give the shows we give you a chance.

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 07, 2014, 04:47:09 PM
Have you seen Hannibal or Orange is the New Black yet?

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on May 07, 2014, 06:07:12 PM
Yes. Halfway through the second season for Hannibal, and will continue OitNB once school ends.

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 07, 2014, 06:13:55 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on May 07, 2014, 06:07:12 PM
Yes. Halfway through the second season for Hannibal, and will continue OitNB once school ends.
Sweet! I actually do have time in the summer to try some more new stuff, and Fate/Zero has been up there on my "to-watch" list. Jojo as well.

But at least I haven't pretended to see what you've namedropped for me and say that I don't like them, unlike someone else we know...

New blog!

Foggle

You guys all need to watch Forrest Cat. Here's an episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqvnZwEZz8

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

And yet no matter how much stuff I watch that you guys recommend, nobody is ever going to read AnJ, so there's still no justice done, here.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 07, 2014, 06:42:10 PM
And yet no matter how much stuff I watch that you guys recommend, nobody is ever going to read AnJ, so there's still no justice done, here.
I'll read it once I finish college. :rtard:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, might as well wait a few more months since Hox is going to redo the translations of the first 6 volumes to make the translations more consistent throughout the entire series.

But other than you, I'd like to hear everyone else's excuse for not having enough time to check out the only series that I've recommended in years.

And while we're at it, when's Foggle going to watch Summer Wars and Wolf Children?

Spark Of Spirit

I'll probably go back to watching Buffy this summer in case I was on the tip of anyone's tongue.

But this summer could be rather packed otherwise for me. I don't know yet.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Oh, and just for the record I give props to CX for being the only person so far who listened to any of my recommendations. :thumbup:

And before anyone brings it up, The Wire is literally the very next thing I'm watching after I catch up to Game of Thrones, and I plan on starting Vinland Saga next week, and that's all in addition to studying for my upcoming NAPLEX and state board exams while simultaneously still trying to line-up a job for myself.