Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Kid should watch some NCIS.

But I wouldn't blame you if you ban J on sight. He isn't the kind of person to learn a lesson, obviously.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Comeau on August 09, 2013, 11:12:38 AM
Shit, the only thing I'm good at killing being in the Navy is a six pack and some shots.
:lol:

I remember J. Feel free to ban him if he ever decides to show up.

Peanutbutter

If he's going to be that crappy to Chalmers after all that time, then yeah he doesn't deserve an apology in the first place. You guys would be right to put him on the Ban on Sight List. J always weirded me out anyway, I never got why he was even on TZ Watch when he never had any problems with anyone from there, other than when this crap started with John and Chalmers. Then there was that thing about him getting defensive once that Draft guy called him out when he mention he thought animals being tied up was somehow cute.  :wth:

Who else is on the Ban on Sight List anyway? Hopkins and Old Guy have to be two, is there anyone else?

GaryPotter

He was on Watch for the same reason so many of those idiots ended up coming over: because that POS Shawn Hopkins gave them the address to fuck with us. It may or may not have been influenced by my arguments with him, which he obviously couldn't handle.

I don't think we should have a ban on sight policy. Let whoever wants to join come, and then annoy the crap out of them if they try to mess us up. That's a better plan.

Back on the J topic. I feel bad for him, but he really needs to shut up. It's tragic what's happened to him, and I regret the shit I gave him years ago before we became friends. However, he obviously doesn't know when to pick up his ball and leave the playground. It may be that we're the closest things to friends he has, sadly.

Avaitor

I don't want to enforce a ban on sight list of any sort, as I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I'd only be willing to make an exception for J if he comes on just to start any sort of drama because he is known for it and it's clear that he still hasn't grown up.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Micki!

This is killing me, look at this and get some different thoughts/discussions going on here:

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on August 09, 2013, 12:58:27 PM
Who else is on the Ban on Sight List anyway?
Nobody. Except for very special cases like this one, I'd rather not ban anybody unless they absolutely deserve it.

Quote from: Micki! on August 09, 2013, 03:10:18 PM
This is killing me, look at this and get some different thoughts/discussions going on here:
That is beautiful. :lol:

GaryPotter

The Royal Air Force after the latest budget cuts.

Micki!

Don't you mean budget raise..?  :light:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Foggle on August 09, 2013, 04:07:02 PM
Who else is on the Ban on Sight List anyway?
Nobody. Except for very special cases like this one, I'd rather not ban anybody unless they absolutely deserve it.

That is beautiful. :lol:

Ah, okay then. Someone mentioned Shawn was on it, that's why I thought there was one. Personally, Shawn would more likely than anyone stir crap up even though TZ Watch is now kaput so I wouldn't be against banning him on sight. Though, I'll admit Gary has a good idea about how to handle anyone like him.

Now who likes snow cones?  :blush:

Daxdiv

Quote from: Peanutbutter on August 09, 2013, 07:36:07 PM

Now who likes snow cones?  :blush:

I'm more of a Slush Puppie/Slurpie kind of guy.

Avaitor

New blog!

Commode

If he's going to be that crappy to Chalmers after all that time, then yeah he doesn't deserve an apology in the first place. You guys would be right to put him on the Ban on Sight List. J always weirded me out anyway, I never got why he was even on TZ Watch when he never had any problems with anyone from there, other than when this crap started with John and Chalmers. Then there was that thing about him getting defensive once that Draft guy called him out when he mention he thought animals being tied up was somehow cute.  :wth:

Who else is on the Ban on Sight List anyway? Hopkins and Old Guy have to be two, is there anyone else?

It's not an AnimRev Ban on Sight list, it's my personal Ban on Sight list(which includes no one else btw, I don't care about Hopkins or Name that much).  All I'm saying is if J comes here and even posts in this topic I'm banning him personally; he can feel free to come here and talk about Panty and Stocking and Mickey Mouse and Madagascar all he wants(you know, the whole point of the board in the first place), any drama and I'm stopping it.  I'm only saying this because I know he knows of the site, I know he knows I post here, and I half expect him to read this.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

TheEclecticDude

So, changing the subject....

In addition to Kill la Kill, I think I found another anime to follow (possibly) for fall

https://otakumode.com/post/307485236491452416?tom_cohort=gallery2013081001&tom_landing=facebook

Sci-fi naval battle anime? My interests have been perked.

Dr. Insomniac