The Legend of Zelda Series

Started by talonmalon333, May 27, 2011, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

I want Ralph too!  :joy: I thought I was the only one who remembered his existence. Ralph, Vaati, Onyx, Veran... I want them all...

RacattackForce

Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess are the only Zelda series getting representation according to the recent Famitsu article that revealed Ruto and Daurina. So unless we end up getting a Hyrule Warriors 2, we aren't seeing any characters from the handheld games, sadly.

Nel_Annette

The evil one is finally revealed. ALL HAIL GANONDORF AND HIS GORGEOUS RED LOCKS OF HAIR!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vfh3YpvxHQ

Rynnec

Quote from: Nel_Annette on August 04, 2014, 11:05:21 PM
The evil one is finally revealed. ALL HAIL GANONDORF AND HIS GORGEOUS RED LOCKS OF HAIR!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vfh3YpvxHQ

Is it too much to hope for Ganondorf to get this moveset in Smash 4?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rynnec on August 04, 2014, 11:07:35 PM

I would forgo a new Zelda rep (which I don't think we're getting) if they would not bring back Falcondorf and give him a new moveset.

If they're worried about losing the moveset, then give it to Black Shadow. Then you get a new F-Zero rep, a new villain, and Zelda fans are happy. It's win-win as far as I can see.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Rynnec on August 04, 2014, 11:07:35 PM

I could make a joke about the so-called "move-sets" from Musou-type games, but I'll try to restrain myself this time and stop pissing everybody off on this board. It's really goddamn hard to do that, though. :humhumhum:

RacattackForce

That Hyrule Warriors Direct was extremely underwhelming. In fact, I think that the Direct made me less hyped for the game after watching it. We didn't really get any major information that we didn't already know beyond an explanation of the LoZ mini-game, and we spent a minute talking about cutting grass. Still getting the game because of playable waifus Midna and Ruto, but this presentation really didn't do it's job of making you excited for an upcoming game like Tomodachi Life did. Also, no collector's edition with a scarf, Nintendo of America? For shame.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: RacattackForce on August 05, 2014, 09:48:51 PMThat Hyrule Warriors Direct was extremely underwhelming. In fact, I think that the Direct made me less hyped for the game after watching it.

Welcome to the world of KoeiTecmo and modern day Team Ninja! :>

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: RacattackForce on August 05, 2014, 09:48:51 PM
That Hyrule Warriors Direct was extremely underwhelming. In fact, I think that the Direct made me less hyped for the game after watching it. We didn't really get any major information that we didn't already know beyond an explanation of the LoZ mini-game, and we spent a minute talking about cutting grass. Still getting the game because of playable waifus Midna and Ruto, but this presentation really didn't do it's job of making you excited for an upcoming game like Tomodachi Life did. Also, no collector's edition with a scarf, Nintendo of America? For shame.
You were expecting NOA to actually do something for the fans?

They've been abysmal at that job since the Gamecube.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

RacattackForce

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 05, 2014, 09:58:19 PM
You were expecting NOA to actually do something for the fans?

They've been abysmal at that job since the Gamecube.
One day, Nintendo of America will live up to my expectations and give us something grand. One day... :swoon:

Daxdiv

I would like to say that the scarf could appear on Club Nintendo... but the North American Club Nintendo is a shit. Nothing but a focus on digital games lately. Even their Platinum rewards for this year was a crap fest. Why Nintendo?

RacattackForce

Quote from: Daxdiv on August 05, 2014, 11:01:20 PM
I would like to say that the scarf could appear on Club Nintendo... but the North American Club Nintendo is a shit. Nothing but a focus on digital games lately. Even their Platinum rewards for this year was a crap fest. Why Nintendo?

Spark Of Spirit

Yep, even their Club Nintendo store is almost empty and nothing new has been added in forever.

NOA isn't trying.

RacattackForce

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 05, 2014, 11:29:26 PM
Yep, even their Club Nintendo store is almost empty and nothing new has been added in forever.

NOA isn't trying.
It's punishment for us not buying enough Wii Us, clearly.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: RacattackForce on August 05, 2014, 11:47:24 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 05, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

NOA isn't trying.
It's punishment for us not buying enough Wii Us, clearly.
Pure Capcom logic.

But, then, NOA isn't much brighter.