Anime Music

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 30, 2014, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

cool and energetic. amen.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Still looking for some possible new additions and themes I've been searching for for a long time for the tournament.

gunswordfist

It looks like I'm about to have one down. ;D

LumRanmaYasha

I've been relistening to some of my favorite OSTs in preparation for the Anime Theme tournament (well, trying to when the stupid fucking adobe plugin doesn't up and crash on me), and dammit, there's way too much good stuff from too many series that I'd want in. And I still have a heck ton of OST's left to comb over too....when the time comes, I honestly might just end up nominating mostly Urusei Yatsura music alongside some other token choices and call it a day. :sweat:

gunswordfist

I'll help you a bit. The limit will be 35 with a possibility (50/50, maybe less) chance of adding a few more and an impossibility of infinite nominating.

Once I think about it, yesterday marks me finishing the entire playlists for 3 different series and in a week. I need to do one more..once I think about it. This thread has already did the work for me with other OSTs so I'm not in too bad of shape.

LumRanmaYasha

Only 35 nominations and not 50 like in the Video Game Theme competition? Urk. That just makes it even tougher, especially considering I have, like, 30 more series' OSTs to plow through.... :sweat:

gunswordfist

I meant to add the disclaimer that this may or may not be good news, lol. I know the turnout will be bigger than it is for video games so I decided to lower the cap. I can't have 10+ members giving me 50 themes. :shit:

LumRanmaYasha

I hear ya, a competition that size would be way too much. I might just end up having to not nominate anything from series/franchises that everyone else will probably nominate stuff from, though even then I'd have some tough decisions to make.  :il_hahaha:

gunswordfist

Just keep your eyes open for possibly nominating more and you can switch out themes until the thread is closed. :)

Lord Dalek

ITS BEEN A WHILE...

Top OPs of Fall 2016 Cour

NUMBER FIVE.
NUMBER FOUR.
NUMBER THREE.
NUMBER TWO.
NUMBER ONE.

And...the worst.

Lord Dalek

RIP.

Sad really, although the Kiznaiver op really is going out on a high point.

Spark Of Spirit

My favorite ED this season is definitely the one for Haikyu. The Spyair OPs and Nico Touches the Walls EDs are always fun to listen to in this show. The other bands they use are fine, but those two are always the most fitting for the series.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

VLordGTZ

I don't think I have a particular favorite ED this season, but for favorite OP, it's a close tie "Gospel Of The Throttle REMIX ver." from Drifters and "Answer" from March comes in like a Lion.

Spark Of Spirit

Good list! BBB was 2015, though it was a great OP.

Mine is a bit shorter.

I did like the second DiU opening's visuals, but the actual song just didn't compare to the others.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton