Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 11, 2011, 07:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I can't wait until I get there.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

I watched The Last Patrol within the last hour. What a tragic episode. I thought it was a bit too corny at the end though.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 16, 2014, 07:09:44 PM
I watched The Last Patrol within the last hour. What a tragic episode. I thought it was a bit too corny at the end though.
Yeah, me too, but I guess it fits in framework of who the Doom Patrol were both in the comics and here. Any other group and I don't think it would have worked.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on March 30, 2014, 07:22:58 PM
Well there you go, gunswordfist. Back at it now!
lol, I wished I checked this thread earlier. I'm just now seeing this.

Uh anyway, I finished Knights Of Tomorrow not too long ago. That episode sure was a surprise. It actually made me feel sad more than anything. Also, I loved the The Dark Knights Returns/Batman TAS nod near the end.

gunswordfist

I finished watching Darkseid Descending. I was pretty excited to see them reform the Justice League. I suspected some big incident broke apart the original one. I was happy to see Martian Manhunter, who'll probably easily be my favorite version of the character and Darkseid. Dear God did I love the design on his ship. And lastly, I'm pretty sure Booster Gold is my 3rd favorite character in the show. I cracked up when he was caught texting his publicist.

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, that's one of the best episodes. It's nice seeing the lesser-known heroes band together to stop one of the biggest villains.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

I can't wait till you get to season 3, GSF. Those are my favorite episodes in the series.

gunswordfist

;D Now I'm excited. I believe I've only seen one or so episode from that season.

gunswordfist

Oh yeah, hours ago, I watched "The Menace Of Matches Malone" (I think that's the episode's name) thus finishing Season 2. It was a pretty good episode that also doubled as a pretty good Two-Face episode. I of course like this. ;D I'm about to start Season 3.

Daikun

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 23, 2014, 09:06:11 PMOh yeah, hours ago, I watched "The Menace Of Matches Malone" (I think that's the episode's name) thus finishing Season 2.

What? ??? That's far from the end of the season.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Daikun on June 23, 2014, 10:59:19 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on June 23, 2014, 09:06:11 PMOh yeah, hours ago, I watched "The Menace Of Matches Malone" (I think that's the episode's name) thus finishing Season 2.

What? ??? That's far from the end of the season.
He's watching them on Netflix. Matches Malone is out of order on there.

gunswordfist

I suspected as much. Still a decent finale episode. ;D

Earlier, I watched the first two episodes of season 3. I loved the Superman episode. That was a great debut episode for the Man Of Steel. I haven't had this much good laughs in an episode in awhile. Funny how it did cutting to other scenes better than Family Guy and Ultimate Spider-Man could ever imagine. :sly: I like The Joker getting his own episode. The intro scene was hilarious and so was the OP. I like how Batman seemed a bit more outrageous since he was the villain in the episode, from The Joker's point of view.

gunswordfist

I watched Shadow of the Bat during breakfast this morning. What a fun and funny Justice League episode. I should rewatch it for Halloween.

Daikun

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 23, 2014, 11:11:34 PMHe's watching them on Netflix. Matches Malone is out of order on there.

Wow. Netflix needs to hire a moderator there or something to make sure episodes of TV shows are in proper order.

I hope they at least put "Mitefall" in the proper place. If they can't even put a freaking series finale at the end... :wth:

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Daikun on June 24, 2014, 01:44:59 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 23, 2014, 11:11:34 PMHe's watching them on Netflix. Matches Malone is out of order on there.

I hope they at least put "Mitefall" in the proper place. If they can't even put a freaking series finale at the end... :wth:

Don't fret. It's the last episode of season three on there.