Nintendo skips E3, makes game demos publically playable.

Started by Daikun, May 17, 2013, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

One of the Virginia Beach locations is participating.  But come on, it's only for four hours on two days, you'd be lucky to get to try this out, it's gonna be busy as hell.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

RacattackForce

Do I even need to say how awesome this is? Going straight down to Nintendo World Store after my psych class on the 11th. :swoon:

Daikun

Well, today is the first of the two days for this event (the second being the 15th).

Is anyone going?

Spark Of Spirit

I went. Opinions on the games in the other thread, but I'll say the staff was very courteous and the mood was very lighthearted. I must commend them on doing this and hope it happens again in the future.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

The XBox One doesn't even seem like a real console. It seems like a parody of a new console poking fun at how low modern gaming can sink.

Avaitor

Apparently ever since the X-Box One was announced, sales of 1984 have raised 9000% on Amazon.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Quote from: Daikun on June 13, 2013, 04:08:07 AM
Look who tries to butt in. :sly:
Sounds like some sitcom shit.
Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 13, 2013, 11:51:44 AM
The XBox One doesn't even seem like a real console. It seems like a parody of a new console poking fun at how low modern gaming can sink.
:D
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody