E3 2015

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 18, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Sticker Star's existence was in reaction to the complaints of Super Paper Mario. Considering the complaints over Sticker Star, and how much they've been listening to fan complaints recently, I'd have to believe they're well aware of what fans want from a new Paper Mario.

I actually liked both those games, but come on, it's time for a traditional Paper Mario now. Hopefully a proper follow-up to The Thousand Year Door.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Platinum is revealing a brand new game at E3.

Any guesses?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Hopefully it's a new IP! I'd love to see them do a 3D action platformer or an epic adventure like Okami again. Though I also wouldn't mind a followup to MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns, if only for another glorious soundtrack.

Spark Of Spirit

Something new would be nice.

Though I'd keel over if it was Wonderful 102.

Foggle

Normally I'd want to see Bayonetta 3, Wonderful 102, MadWorld 2, Metal Gear Rising 2, etc., but Platinum is one of the only studios that consistently puts out excellent new IPs. Whatever they make will be awesome, regardless of what it is - doubly so if it's something new and exciting.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm thinking the chances of it being a sequel are rather low. Other than W102, none of the other sequels seem very likely right now. And the only reason I think W102 is possible is because Nintendo seemed pleased with the first game even though it didn't do too great.

That said, original could definitely be a great thing. Platinum are good at it.

Rynnec

It's Darksiders 3, obvs.

gunswordfist

The Real Resident Evil 5.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

Platinum retweets Nintendo's E3 plans.

Looks like they've got something up their sleeves.

Foggle

That's great! I'll probably end up getting an Xbone eventually if only for Scalebound (and a couple other games), but it's nice to see that P*'s new title will probably be on a console I own. :)

Spark Of Spirit

"Our next game will have you seeing red." and saying "Oh My God."

Seeing Wonder Red as well as Wonder Pink's catchphrase?

Don't do this to me, Platinum.  :(

Foggle

To be fair, almost all of their games have you seeing red (blood) and saying "oh my god" (self-explanatory). :lol:

Spark Of Spirit

Good point.

Still, Wonderful 102 would make this the best E3 ever.

Foggle

That's probably what it is. :)