Greatest Animated TV Series EVER! (Voting)

Started by LumRanmaYasha, October 12, 2013, 02:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: ShadowGentleman on December 04, 2013, 09:53:57 PM

The only thing that would be more fun would be a tournament that contained all the competitors from both the cartoon and anime tournaments... :humhumhum:

Yeah. In another few years, we should do a tournament with all of them. In the meantime, what do you think of that composite top 65 list I posted?

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 04, 2013, 10:03:34 PM
My only letdown was learning that apparently Ensatsu-ken doesn't see what's so great about KOTH.  :-\

Mine was that not a lot of people seemed to like Maison Ikkoku from the sample ep I put up (I blame Vlord for that  :humhumhum:). Admittedly, against Archer, I was going to lose one of my favorite anime in that match no matter what, so I can't complain that #3 had to give way to #1 when all was said and done.  :sweat:

Looking back, I would have put Spectacular Spider-Man and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure higher up in my rankings if I had watched as much as I have of them now. It might have actually made the difference in them moving on even farther in fact. Still can't complain with how far they went in the end, though.

Spark Of Spirit

Well, it was a hard match overall. There were too many good shows to choose from and in the end it just got too difficult.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

VLordGTZ

Quote from: Cartoon X on December 04, 2013, 10:20:38 PM
Mine was that not a lot of people seemed to like Maison Ikkoku from the sample ep I put up (I blame Vlord for that  :humhumhum:).

I thought it was a good episode.   :thinkin:

LumRanmaYasha

Don't get me wrong, I like that episode too. It probably wasn't the best one to put up as an example episode, though.  :-\

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Cartoon X on December 04, 2013, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: ShadowGentleman on December 04, 2013, 09:53:57 PM

The only thing that would be more fun would be a tournament that contained all the competitors from both the cartoon and anime tournaments... :humhumhum:

Yeah. In another few years, we should do a tournament with all of them. In the meantime, what do you think of that composite top 65 list I posted?
Surprisingly close how I'd do it, at least in regards to the top 30.

Avaitor

So YYH is the best anime AND animated series in general after all. I can't really argue with that, tbh.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Avaitor on December 04, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
So YYH is the best anime AND animated series in general after all. I can't really argue with that, tbh.

:happytime: